Thread: Normally I don't like to do this-Posting NCNS or Time Wasters Alan 69

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Exclamation Normally I don't like to do this-Posting NCNS or Time Wasters Alan 69

Some of us providers, have to setup, rearrange our homes to get are prodigies out and about.. prodigy daycare

First time I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt a work emergency came up, which that day I thought it was BS as it was so short notice, also told him that, at time felt like he had a plan A plan B.. Normally when I feel this way I never booked them again, but he assured me that wasn't the case so gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After I make rearrangements todays to get my prodigies set up and out I had other appointments trying to get in, I lost 3 appts due this guys fake booking(Alan69)

Also rings, that this number is no longer in service.

I've never been known for a no-call no-show or playing with people's time and I expect the same from the lovely gentleman of our home 2..
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 11-24-2020 at 01:47 PM.

To be clear, today was a ncns..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You said "I thought it was BS as it was so short notice,..." Always go with your gut. It will take you far.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    To be clear, today was a ncns..
    Damn, sorry that happened. Some people aren’t respectful of other’s time.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You said "I thought it was BS as it was so short notice,..." Always go with your gut. It will take you far.
    Considering how long I've been in this game, all together have taken four years off from the hobby, in houston..

I'm a pretty smart cookie, I guess I didn't want to seem insensitive when I called him on his BS. Lesson learned to stick to my guns, you're actually on point, DH
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 11-24-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbalz View Post
    Damn, sorry that happened. Some people aren’t respectful of other’s time.
    I try to be low-key, and really didn't want to post this but he kinda pissed me off with all the extra stuff I have to do these days to work, and it cost me money. Lol

I have never had a no-call no-show report on me ever in hobby history. It's all good, babe.

Champagne, we have met in social situations many times over the years and between two or three board changes, you have kept an extremely good, no drama, no BS reputation.

I hope the best for you and your family through these holidays.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Champagne....between two or three board changes, you have kept an extremely good, no drama, no BS reputation.
    It is hard-earned and well-deserved. She treats her clients very, very well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Champagne, I feel for you and all of the other Companions. Because, there are so many people out there, that are just playing games, with no intent to go through with anything.

Verified Companion Companion JennyJenny8675's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Some of us providers, have to setup, rearrange our homes to get are prodigies out and about.. prodigy daycare

First time I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt a work emergency came up, which that day I thought it was BS as it was so short notice, also told him that, at time felt like he had a plan A plan B.. Normally when I feel this way I never booked them again, but he assured me that wasn't the case so gave him the benefit of the doubt.

After I make rearrangements todays to get my prodigies set up and out I had other appointments trying to get in, I lost 3 appts due this guys fake booking(Alan69)

Also rings, that this number is no longer in service.

I've never been known for a no-call no-show or playing with people's time and I expect the same from the lovely gentleman of our home 2..
    Same thing just happened to me with him. Jerk. Sorry this happened to you too!
    Xo
    Jenny
    Review policy: No reviews.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.