Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Why do you do it?

I have been thinking about the thread by Eightpack212 about the woman who insulted him for patronizing providers and would like hear from others why they hobby....beyond the obvious “sex and money”.

I would love to hear from both sides.

I am curious... and bored. Lol

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    I haven't read the thread in question.

What exactly are you asking?
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♡18th INCALL 45N near Downtown

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post

X2. Y’all really need to start putting links here.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=Eightpack212
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I believe his question was "why do you hobby?"

I can't speak for others but I do it because I can meet women of any size, color & age for a reasonable donation NSA & usually know what activities will be occuring BCD.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry Italia and thanks Doc.

I was referring to the link Doc graciously supplied.

I have been in the hobby off and on for many years and have met many amazing people. And among those people many have seemed to thrive and prosper and some were chewed up and spit out by it. I know for some it is a love hate situation. I’m just curious to find out why most of us do it.

Without oversimplification please.

OP......I'm not sure why anyone would want to know why others do things unless maybe they are writing a book.
    I would think there are a million reasons with about 10 of them being very, very obvious.

The answers you get will more than likely not be true...but they will sound good.

I have always been very promiscuous. I LOVE sex. = I was a slut and then I got wise and became a W**R*

But besides the sex and money.......

I enjoy making people happy. I am happy being my own "boss" and meeting new people. No two days are ever the same.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    OP......I'm not sure why anyone would want to know why others do things unless maybe they are writing a book.
    I would think there are a million reasons with about 10 of them being very, very obvious.

The answers you get will more than likely not be true...but they will sound good.
    No book at the moment tbone although I do remember reading a book entitled “The Happy ******” when I was in my early teens. I vaguely remember jerking myself silly reading the good parts. :)

Maybe when I finish my career I’ll write a book entitled “The Happy Hobbyist” which is what I am!

Then maybe someone can spank themselves silly to the good parts in my book...and believe me there are some good parts!!! ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I have always been very promiscuous. I LOVE sex. = I was a slut and then I got wise and became a W**R*

But besides the sex and money.......

I enjoy making people happy. I am happy being my own "boss" and meeting new people. No two days are ever the same.

Thank you Krystal, I like making people happy too. It’s almost impossible for me to be happy when people around me are not. It’s a great feeling knowing you made someone feel good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just so everyone understands I’m not coming at this from a negative position.

I have never been averse to P4P from the time I graduated HS.

Then I married young and in dealing with RW pressures ended having an affair and adored both of them. But every time I could not be there for the other woman she would call me a “fucking adulterer!”

I realized there was no mutual respect there and there was nothing else I could do for her so I started seeking providers.

I noticed right away that some were very much together or at least it appeared that way...and others were struggling with issues I could not help them with if I wanted to.

So I gravitate towards the mature providers who are established and know what they want. It makes the whole experience pure pleasure! I’m not equating age with maturity either.

But I have also noticed a lot lately that even some hobbyists don’t seem happy.

That is the reason for my question.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    I believe his question was "why do you hobby?"

I can't speak for others but I do it because I can meet women of any size, color & age for a reasonable donation NSA & usually know what activities will be occuring BCD.
    Thanks JuggHead I share your appreciation for variety!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheHour405 View Post
    No book at the moment tbone although I do remember reading a book entitled “The Happy ******” when I was in my early teens.
    I haven't thought of Xaviera Hollander in quite some time.

Your writing style and level of detail in your posts are reminiscent of another member, or two, here. Handle structure too. Maybe a book should be in the works...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not you in particular SMG but people in the hobby in general. As I stated above I have noticed a lot of complaining on both sides of the equation lately and it makes me wonder sometimes if people have really thought about why they are here.

I have also noticed that a lot of providers that I had determined to meet one day don't seem to be active anymore so I wonder if they got tired of the drama or achieved their goals here and moved on to bigger and better things(this is what I like to think).

I am also aware that some are on other platforms so that might be why I don't see them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheHour405 View Post
    Not you in particular SMG but people in the hobby in general. As I stated above I have noticed a lot of complaining on both sides of the equation lately and it makes me wonder sometimes if people have really thought about why they are here.

I have also noticed that a lot of providers that I had determined to meet one day don't seem to be active anymore so I wonder if they got tired of the drama or achieved their goals here and moved on to bigger and better things(this is what I like to think).

I am also aware that some are on other platforms so that might be why I don't see them.
    This is still appropriate.

You want other people to take a deep look inside and ask themselves why they are here, and then report back to you? :-P

To be fair, people complain about bad TCB, inaccurate ads, time wasting, disrespect of boundaries, shame attempts, etc. I don't see anyone complaining about hobbying. If more men and women were respectful of each other's time, boundaries, and their own descriptions, you would see a sharp decline in the number of complaints.

As far as motivation to hobby, I'm sure that if you can think of a reason, someone has that reason. And, yes, providers and hobbyists both move from site to site as things evolve and the environment changes. Everyone has their own reasons for that as well.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast