Thread: Do any of you ladies do this?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Do any of you ladies do this?

Years ago, in the pre-smart phone days, I had a lady give me some insight as to how she saved contacts in her phone.

She told me she would name the contacts after something memorable about the guy's physical appearance or personality.

I asked her how she was going to save my number and she said "stamina".

Does anyone do this anymore?

If so, I would love to hear some examples of the names you give us.

Thank you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I’ve been hobbying long enough to have my contact-name changed from “handsome/hung” to “worn-out/flaccid”
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I’ve been hobbying long enough to have my contact-name changed from “handsome/hung” to “worn-out/flaccid”

"Stamina" was many years ago for me. Lord knows what they call me now.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I do this to everyone to help me remember what your into or to remind me what you look like. So for the contact it will have your handle/your name(nickname I've given you)/and an emoji. BigDickMike, Hairyguy, Chef, GrandmasBoy, TheMormon, HotHippieGuy, Daddy, Moviedude, Weeb, etc. The emojis are usually a fetish or kink your into.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    I do this to everyone to help me remember what your into or to remind me what you look like. So for the contact it will have your handle/your name(nickname I've given you)/and an emoji. BigDickMike, Hairyguy, Chef, GrandmasBoy, TheMormon, HotHippieGuy, Daddy, Moviedude, Weeb, etc. The emojis are usually a fetish or kink your into.
    Thanks for the examples, Nikki.

I'm still hoping to make it into your phone's contact list before the end of 2020.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaka-bra View Post
    Thanks for the examples, Nikki.

I'm still hoping to make it into your phone's contact list before the end of 2020.
    Silly, you're already in my contacts 😉

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Hehehe! Nice
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I usually save the handle or a portion of it and/or first name the person has given me (if it’s someone with the same name as many other contacts I’ll write a physical or preference descriptor), examples may be “Chris fave”, “Chris cedar park”, “really fun Joseph” lol. I have a pretty good memory.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't know the name given but years ago I met one of the twins, I believe it was Kelly in S. Austin. I stopped on my way to SA. As I was driving and not even out of town I got a text from her that read, "Amazing pussy eater". So I fired back "???" and she apologized saying that she was supposed to be saving that in her phone and inadvertently sent the text.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Now I want to see you twice...once for BCD, and the other to call you when I'm there and see what pops up... "3MinuteFinisher"? or "TwoInchesButTries"?

Verified Companion
    With smart phones now, I save my regular clients and then also place in notes under their names so help me remember personal things, what they like, special events...etc.

Registered Male (Not Verified) rickthegreek's Avatar
    One provider I know does this. I am BigDickRick in her phone LoL

Verified Companion Companion
    It varies on how I enter a guys number, sometimes a nickname, sometimes their name and an emoji.

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I will also write little notes by mine ATF etc.