Thread: Ariel Springs: Ariel Springs was a true GFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ariel Springs: Ariel Springs was a true GFE

Companion's Handle: Ariel Springs
    Date of Visit: 11/13/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM and text
    Phone Number: gives after screening
    Email Address: not used
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Ariel-Springs
    City, State: Plano, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK (tons of it), BBBJTC, CIM, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, CFS, RCG, CG, MSOG, nice GFE with cuddling and chit-chat
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Braided long blond hair and very short on the sides
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: A petite young lady with curves in the right places. Nice firm tits and an almost PAWG derriere. Nice and clean with some fuzz down below. She is around 5' 7" or 8" and I won't even bother guessing her weight--she is petite but curvy. Very attractive face (easily among the top 3 I've ever met in hobby) and a sexy librarian look with her glasses on.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Ariel has good TCB and BCD skills. Her pics are spot on and she has a very attractive face. She is fun to spend time with. If you are looking for a GFE with adequate level of intimacy and if you are into kissing, she is well worth a visit.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by granted; 11-23-2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Adding ROS

Seems like a hot one, love the GFE and glasses look.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Greta review. Kissing and Cim are huge plusses. I'm planning a trip around Christmas time and highly considering a long session with Ariel...waiting on reply from pm.
    She talks a lot about her great ass. Does she allow ass play like dato and fia.

Also considering Janae Love.
    Activities I enjoy: Dfk! Nuru (prefer 2 hrs) with 69 Bbbjtc CIM! & Daty! (musts) Dato! CG RcG Fiv! Fia surfb occasional Greek and Tuma
    Recently joined P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Might need to give her a try since her menu is similar to one of my fav Kenzie Karter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye76 View Post
    Greta review. Kissing and Cim are huge plusses. I'm planning a trip around Christmas time and highly considering a long session with Ariel...waiting on reply from pm.
    She talks a lot about her great ass. Does she allow ass play like dato and fia.

Also considering Janae Love.
    I don't partake on DATO or FIA, so I didn't even ask. However, her derrière deserves attention for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD IzzyJammin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinvegas View Post
    Might need to give her a try since her menu is similar to one of my fav Kenzie Karter
    FYI, I asked if she was in any way associated with Kenzie and she said no.

Quote Originally Posted by granted View Post
    I don't partake on DATO or FIA, so I didn't even ask. However, her derrière deserves attention for sure.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Traveling the world to find the finest waves to surf.
    As a cunning linguist would say, I'm a vagitarian and look for organic and ethically sourced.
    See my profile 'About Me' tab for more info, screening (what to expect), and my turn-ons.