Thread: Morgan Baby: Baby, You Are Such a Sweetheart!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar

Morgan Baby: Baby, You Are Such a Sweetheart!

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: 11/19/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text & PM
    Phone Number: (512) 953-3012
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK; making out (including neck kissing, ears, etc); BBBJ & BLS; 69; daty; standing mish; HJTC (my choice)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 280 + Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Pixie length
    Smoking Status: non, as far as I know
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Morgan is a beautiful MILF. If you passed her at HEB you would notice her. She has a beautiful smile, expressive eyes, and a very nice figure.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Initially I saw the posting traffic when Morgan first came on the scene a couple of months ago. I was interested, particularly when I saw that she was friends with (and was doubling with) Sydney/LTxCutie, whom I have had the pleasure of seeing before. Then, at the end of a session with Nikki Deluca last month, we were talking about providers we both know, and she mentioned Morgan as well, saying "you should definitely see her." Sold!

So once I was ready, I contacted Morgan and indicated that we had mutual contacts. Her TCB is 100% on point, she responded quickly, friendly, and said "Little Tx Cutie said you were good to go!" So we figured out a day & time and booked it. The day of I texted her confirming the appt, she said she was looking forward to meeting me, told me where to go, and I was off. She gave very clear directions, and I was soon at her door.

This is the point when you're never quite sure, when meeting someone new. They'll either look like their pictures, or absolutely nothing like their pictures. In this case: a beautiful woman opened the door. Dressed in a black lingerie piece, she let me in, closed the door, enthusiastically said, "I am SO glad to meet you!" and we engaged in a deep DFK. We made out at the door for a bit, and then walked further into the room together.

Now, here's another great +. Sometimes you meet someone and they just get right into business. Clothes off immediately, and onto the bed, like it's a mindless transaction. Not so here: Morgan and I sat down on the couch and made out a little, and also chatted a little. It was like we were on a date. And that is probably the main takeaway about Morgan: she is a GFE to the max. I don't know if it was IOP or somewhat real, but we had a connection. Her eyes were so expressive, it was like we were developing a relationship, like my girlfriend and I were making love. It also doesn't hurt that she and I are about the same age; had we lived in the same town, we probably would have known each other in HS, so we were on the same wavelength.

More in ROS...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for this one, Lovrboy! She has definitely has been on my radar--you've heightened the intrigue.

Your avi needs some shades, tho!