Companion's Handle: StaceyMay
Date of Visit: 11/19/20
Preferred Method of Contact: PM to start
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address: staceymay4u@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P222084
City, State: Overland Park, KS
Location: A few blocks from where that one highway crosses the other one near one of the BBQ places
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: dfk, adult drinks, catchup convo, dkf, breast worship, daty, she loses one boot, more daty, loses other boot, daty earmuffs, cowgirl, ACG, bell, slow reverse mish, cowgirl2 to 2nd bell, recovery convo.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: early/mid40s
Hair Color and Length: Dark blonde, below shoulder, wound up into a quite cute whatever those are called.
Smoking Status: Don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'2, eyes of blue (there's a song about that), about 130ish, nice C's I always play with, a new tat to explore, landing strip, nice teddy I had fun removing, and wearing cowgirl boots that learned to fly.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Easy yes

Public comments:
Stacey's back.
We found each other on another board and started pming. Missed each other when I was in Tulsa but kept in touch. Up she comes to KC for a prebooked date.
She's a long term pro so have your references handy. Rarely accepts short notice dates and mostly prebooks.
Initial comm is PM's here, or on eccie, unless you already have her tel.
Always sets up in a decent midrange place. Same this trip, and no surprise, a place I've been into before. Convenient, safe etc.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.