I am alone this year for Thanksgiving. No I don’t want to talk about it LOL. However I do like Thanksgiving food such as green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, and of course pumpkin pie with lots of whip cream! Get the kind in the spray can and we can have some fun with that! So if you aren’t going anywhere or need to sneak away from the family for a bit come by and let me take the stress away. I have a private safe and call centrally located in Overland Park. I am a milf, lonely housewife next door type. I love to give pleasure..love to hear a guy moan in ecstasy.

I can be a great girlfriend (gf) and worship you they way u deserve. You may have heard that I can also have a bit of a kinky side. Nothing too wild and crazy but I love to be in charge and use toys and other types of crazy scenarios and roll plays.

But in the end it’s your game and we’ll play it how you want to play it. The only thing I don’t do is Greek. Feel free to ask questions and please have references or be willing to give out some real world information or meet for coffee for 30 minutes or so. Please PM to schedule, ask questions or just to chat! I love hearing your naughty secrets. Sweetsuzanna8@gmail.com