Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Very skinny no ass no tits
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
Was felling the urge to blow a load got off work at 10am couldn't find a provider. This is mostly because I'm new to the hobby and don't have many references so decided to go to Joy Spa on mesa at colony cove this place used to be great. So go in and only a single woman is working. She most be in here 50s and very petite. I pay for hh which is 40. I get ten minutes worth of massage which wasn't bad but then she stops and asks if I want more time. So I agree and she charges me another 40 so 5 minutes in she does the flip kinda unhappy about this she asks what I want I say happy ending she hits me with the crazy price of 200. I say what for 200 she says everything no idea what that means. I say just hand she says no we can do mouth for a hundred I say fine so she leaves. When she comes back she's in her panties and bra puts on the cover and gives a pass poor cbj. This last for awhile she seems to be unhappy I'm still there so I help her out by stroking while she sucks my balls. I end up shooting in the cover. This place used to be great some of the best action I have ever gotten the prices now are ridiculous 180 for some ball play is unacceptable. If you need to shoot a load this place always comes through but price is too high and service was bad.