Thread: Elf fantasy: not Santa’s but Tolkien’s

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Elf fantasy: not Santa’s but Tolkien’s

Anyone else think elves are sexy? Every time I see/hear “elf” around the holidays, my mind goes to sexy elf maidens with pointy ears, alabaster skin, and long, lean bodies adorned with silk and swords.

Anyone else? Do we have any cosplay providers?
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

always thought tinkerbelle was kinda hot. do fairies count?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Heck yeah, they count!
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Love the elven and fairy cosplay. On my last trip to Disney, there was this tiny and hot little 20-something spinner who was playing the Tinkerbelle character... I felt so dirty. But, so hot.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Yep! I think it has to do with the lore around elves, specifically Tolkien lore no less. I'm a huge Tolkien fan as it turns out

Tolkien saw all elves (the various races) as chosen, favored, the most beautiful of all Eru's creations. Eru is the equivalent of the "Christian God" in Middle Earth lore.

If you're a Tolkien academic you've undoubtedly read about it through the massive creation myths of Arda (the world of Middle Earth) in The Silmarillion or The Histories of Middle Earth and the Book of Lost Tales anthologies. Tolkien himself identified in an allegorical sense with hobbits but the creation myths make it very obvious that all elves were the most beautiful and favored of Eru's children.

I think those are the major reasons they appear so sexy in most settings: books, models, toys, video games, movies...
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Hell, I just think it’d be sexier than Aphrodite to bang a pointed ear wrench. Elf, daemon, Vulcan it doesn’t matter... just no pink hair...
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    Hell, I just think it’d be sexier than Aphrodite to bang a pointed ear wrench. Elf, daemon, Vulcan it doesn’t matter... just no pink hair...
    But..... pink hair is so awesome bro
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    just no pink hair...
    clearly you haven't seen pics of sweet.ally.green.eyes in her pink wig ... or you would be craving her and her wig ... though i admit ... woman's pics are sensational regardless of topping
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching