Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walk-in
    Activities: L3
    Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 60 Door/ 140 Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, Shoulders Length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
    Companion Description: Tight ass little spinner with mm C's.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Parked in front. Rang the bell.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

“Harmonica-style” is new and could use a little clarification. I have an idea, but let’s hear yours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    He could hum a few bars for you! Lmao!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Countryboy78's Avatar
    CoverMe, my Liege. I would be proud to share knowledge with someone who has laid out many a beautiful blueprint for doubles combos. Harmonica, said provider's head and lips would be perpendicular to the shaft. Holding the head of the shaft in one hand, and holding the balls in the other. Palms up. She then applies her lips and periodic tongue to the shaft and moves them back and forth, between the balls and head, mimicking the playing of the scales on a harmonica. Styles can vary. It could be an Iowa style with gentle pecking as if eating corn with just the lips. Cello style would be more broad sweeps of the lips with interment short sweeps like a bow on a cello. Then there's NOLA juice harp, in which the provider is making quick and sloppy sweeps with buffs on the base of the head, like a fast 12 bar blues on Bourbon Street, akin to a bulldog tearing into a jar of mayonnaise.
    It should be noted, a true harmonica style never penatrates the providers mouth. That would be a crossover move like the Shirley Temple, Great Lolli, or Tongue-N-Check.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy78 View Post
    CoverMe, my Liege. I would be proud to share knowledge with someone who has laid out many a beautiful blueprint for doubles combos. Harmonica, said provider's head and lips would be perpendicular to the shaft. Holding the head of the shaft in one hand, and holding the balls in the other. Palms up. She then applies her lips and periodic tongue to the shaft and moves them back and forth, between the balls and head, mimicking the playing of the scales on a harmonica. Styles can vary. It could be an Iowa style with gentle pecking as if eating corn with just the lips. Cello style would be more broad sweeps of the lips with interment short sweeps like a bow on a cello. Then there's NOLA juice harp, in which the provider is making quick and sloppy sweeps with buffs on the base of the head, like a fast 12 bar blues on Bourbon Street, akin to a bulldog tearing into a jar of mayonnaise.
    It should be noted, a true harmonica style never penatrates the providers mouth. That would be a crossover move like the Shirley Temple, Great Lolli, or Tongue-N-Check.
    This is stupendous.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Simply amazing. A concerto of verbage.

Countryboy78: That was poetry. Nicely done! And trust me - I have the visual!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice report here Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Countryboy just took this cityboy to school.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    “Bulldog tearing into a jar of mayonnaise.”

That was fantastic to read.