Companion's Handle: KitKatt62

Date of Visit: Friday eve

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 405.374.7216

Email Address: NA

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39919-KitKatt62

City, State: DFW

Type of Visit: car date

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: BBBJTCNQNS HJ MT

Scheduled Length of Visit: quick

Donation: $80

Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's? Im not a good judge..

Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair that she casually tied up while chatting with me, which she probably didn't realize, but I found super hot.

Smoking Status: ?

Ethnic/Racial background: Wht

Companion Description: Tall pretty girl. It was dark and it was in the car / dark parking lot, but she looked really good.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: I had previously texted with KitKatt a few weeks ago, but we were not able to align our schedules. I had a wild hair Fri night and reached out to her to see if she had immediate availability, which she did. I headed right over to her location and she jumped in the car with me after some quick texts to confirm I was there. She's very laid back and easy to talk to, relaxed conversation calmed my nerves. She directed me to drive a block or two to a safe spot, where the fun began.

PS: I know she has some NCNS reports on here, but I had a great time with her...she's a cool girl. Not trying to start anything...people get heated on here...so no flames, please!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.