View Poll Results: What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing due to the COVID-19 Pandemic

9 30.00%
  • Spending it with Family.

18 60.00%
  • Spending it with some others who have no place else to go.

1 3.33%
  • I'll be working

2 6.67%
  • Going to a resturant with a friend or alone.

0 0%

Thread: How are you spending Thanksgiving?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Question How are you spending Thanksgiving?

This has been a tough year for the Gents and Ladies in our Hobby Community. A lot of anxiety and stress on all of us. Some of us, myself included have suffered some major loss and heartbreak. But, we all need to find things in our lives to be thankful for. I know this is a Hobby Board mainly for the use of finding connections, but at the same time we are a community full of human beings. There's no reason we can't be a support system for each other, within the confines of our personal boundaries.

Here's a quote from Psychology Today Magazine. Practicing gratitude is one of the most reliable methods for increasing contentment and life satisfaction. It also improves mood by enhancing feelings of optimism, joy, pleasure, enthusiasm, and other positive emotions. Conversely, gratitude also reduces anxiety and depression.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 11-22-2020 at 01:46 PM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

pretty much the usual

for me, that is making the traditional dinner for the family and the occasional guest
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    No matter how bad 2020 has gotten I'll still be hosting a Thanksgiving for very close people to me (obviously under 10 people) I think its a great way to get everyone's mind off of other things and be thankful we are still here.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I am staying home and a friend is bringing me a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner to enjoy. I will see a client if any call me that day. I usually spend it with my mom but I am not up for that long drive yet.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I will be with family and thankful for all the love shown to me this year.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    I'm spending it with hubby and my 2 Poms in my new house. I have a gratitude journal that I try and use everyday. I list 10 things that I'm grateful for in my life and reflect on it. On the days I forget or I'm tired and don't do it - I notice my mood is not as positive. I also do meditation which is very helpful as I have a hard time focusing on things these days due to all the chaos in the world. We are also putting up Christmas lights - I got a ton this year - and turning them on Thanksgiving night. It is better to light one candle than to remain in the darkness - I'm gonna light up my neighboorhood this year!!!