Thread: MindyLuv ~ Do Not See Here Unless You Are Looking For Conversation ONLY!!

Verified Companion Companion YouOwnMe69's Avatar
    Currently only doing outcalls anywhere in Houston & surrounding areas

Thumbs down MindyLuv ~ Do Not See Here Unless You Are Looking For Conversation ONLY!!

Let me tell you about my night with Mindy Luv. Wait first let me set the scene for you. I have a new bf. He is 10 years younger than me and is crazy good in the sack. He fucks me like I have never been fucked in my 51 years of life. He is beyond amazing. He has had 4 threesomes none of which ended well. Two were with his ex wife and the other two were with providers. My bf also has a 6 year old little girl so we do not normally go out. Well this weekend his daughter was going to sleep over with a friend. I decided that night (Saturday night) would be the perfect night to make his bad luck with threesomes come to an end.

After trying all not to find someone I finally found and got a hold of Mindy Luv. At 2:59am she said “give me 10 mins to get out the door”. She told me earlier we were only 20 mins away from us. So we were expecting her around 330-345am. She arrived at 4:19am.

She was not ready. She looked like hell. She had no make up on. She came in dragging a very large make up suitcase and another large bag which held clothes, shoes, etc.

We tried to make her comfortable offering her something to eat, drink and adult party favors. She had a couple of Jell-O shots. She starts talking about her car troubles. She tells us about a bad experience she had recently, and on and on. She would not stop talking. Since this was my bf’s first night out in 3 years we went ahead and started fucking. She asked where she could go to get ready. I showed her to the bathroom for her to start getting ready. She had just talked nonstop for 45 mins before she went into the bathroom to get ready. She went in the bathroom to get ready a little after 5am; by the time she got out of the bathroom it was 645am. She was in the bathroom for almost 2 hours. I found out later that my bf could see her through our mirror in the bedroom. He told me several times he would look up and she was just wasting time on her phone or just standing in front of the mirror doing absolutely nothing. This made me really mad. When she finally got out my bf and I were still playing. She should have come out and immediately started playing with us; instead she came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and started talking again. My bf and I played for another 30 mins. I was exhausted and my bf had to run down the street to give his daughter her raincoat. Before he left he gave her an additional $100 (on top of the $350 we gave her when she arrived). He gave her instructions for her to start playing with me. He told her by the time he gets back she and I need to be fucking and ready for him. I did not know he did this but I was waiting naked on the ottoman at the end of the bed. So she had no excuse not to do what he asked. If she didn’t want to do it she shouldn’t have taken the additional $100. Actually if she didn’t want to play with us she shouldn’t have agreed to come over in the first place. My bf was gone about 20 mins and came home to find me still naked on the ottoman and she was still sitting on the bed fully dressed and still talking non-stop. My bf came back about 730am. He immediately came in and started playing with me as she continued to talk and then said she needed to leave because her kids would be waking up soon. Her kids are 17, 13 & 11. They are at an age where they can take care of themselves. She finally left at 830am without doing anything other than talking nonstop, hanging out in the bathroom alone or on her phone. She never got naked. She didn’t touch either of us; not even a handshake. Throughout the whole time she was here she went to the bathroom about 4 times staying in there 30-40 mins each time. Before she left she assured us she would be back in 1.5 hours or less and we would get down and play when she returned. She finally returned after my bf had to go pick her up at a hotel which lead us to believe she went to an outcall instead of going back to her kids and taking care of them. She arrived back at our house at 330pm where she took her things and left. She did give my bf the additional $100 back but she should have returns all $450 back. We would have given her $100 for her time.

Instead of giving my boyfriend the amazing threesome I experience I had planned, I gave him just another bad threesome to add to the other 4 bad threesomes.

I am more than disappointed with her and her service. If she doesn’t like fucking and playing with people sexually then she does not need to be a provider. I would not ever recommend her to anyone not even to someone I disliked.

Feel free to text me, 713-810-9666, anytime day or night. Hope to hear from you soon. I look forward to pleasing you.

Hugs, Kisses and Warm Regards,
    Sherri
    aka YouOwnMe69

Damn, that’s fucked up.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    No bueno, sorry to hear that Ms Sherri.

~Slice

I had the same issue with her talking a lot, but I just got naked and started masturbating, she got the point and ended up having a great date.
    If you are paying, let her know the customer is always right. You let her set the pace and the dictate how the date went.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

I saw her about a year ago. She ran a little late. Mindy does talk more than some ladies. I had a good time. Sorry for your trouble.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Companion Companion YouOwnMe69's Avatar
    Currently only doing outcalls anywhere in Houston & surrounding areas
    We were naked and fucking a lot of the time. She never once took the initiative to join in even though we had chatted about the appt before she arrived. She knew what we expected and she over the phone she was all for it but once she got to our place she didn’t do a thing. Really upset me. Trying to fulfill a fantasy for my bf and I ended up just adding to his list of bad 3somes.
    Feel free to text me, 713-810-9666, anytime day or night. Hope to hear from you soon. I look forward to pleasing you.

Hugs, Kisses and Warm Regards,
    Sherri
    aka YouOwnMe69

Not good.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow.....threesomes can be tough. Ive had ones where the girls wouldnt even interact. I just fucked one while the other hid in the bathroom. They are also hard to schedule, this is why i try to avoid unless i have a gut feeling this may work.

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    That’s pretty messed up, but I would have had to been straight forward with her and let her know. Also I wouldn’t have given her the donation, but placed it in an envelope so that she can see. That way you wouldn’t have been out of so much money due to a provider just running her mouth with absolutely no action

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where can I find a girlfriend like you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Headvision View Post
    Where can I find a girlfriend like you!
    She’s not a girlfriend, she’s a provider. Retired and came back 3 days later.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would definitely like to hear BOTH sides of this story.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YouOwnMe69, Get a hold of me. I know two girls that I have had threesomes with that are good.