Thread: Just getting out of the shower?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just getting out of the shower?

I’ve seen wonderful girl over the years and believe we have mutual fun and respect. No what what of the date she always greets me just getting out of the shower with only her hair is a towel. How do I interpret this? Does she want to get busy right away or not interested in getting properly ready for me.

Don’t get me wrong she’s beautiful with a great figure but I’d love a little makeup and some sexy lingerie. How do I ask with not hurting her feelings?

You’re appointment 2,3,4 or 5
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Two things I notice.

1. She sits and begins conversation. She's not quite ready to get "jiggy wit it". This doesn't mean that you take advantage of her time. She will drop the towel (Whether around her hair, or body) when it's time. Some girls get off to being looked at and the facial expressions of a man with desire for her.

2. Towel comes off, she lays down on the bed. Time to lose your clothes and get down to business.

JMHO and thoughts from personal experience.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Greeting you nude is “properly ready” for me. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlove View Post
    I’ve seen wonderful girl over the years and believe we have mutual fun and respect. No what what of the date she always greets me just getting out of the shower with only her hair is a towel. How do I interpret this? Does she want to get busy right away or not interested in getting properly ready for me.

Don’t get me wrong she’s beautiful with a great figure but I’d love a little makeup and some sexy lingerie. How do I ask with not hurting her feelings?
    When you schedule your next appointment, give her an outfit request. "Thanks for always being freshly showered. I absolutely love that about you. This time, let's schedule with enough time for you to get ready. I'd love to to see you in _____, and heels, and give you enough time to put on makeup. How does 12:34 sound?"
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What Texdot1 said - "You’re appointment 2,3,4 or 5"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlove View Post

Yeah, I tend to interpret girls coming out of the shower at the beginning of a session (or girls getting into the shower at the end of one) as her washing off the last guy (or getting ready for the next). It's a jarring dose of reality.

I love the freshly showered look and the ceremonial Dropping Of The Towel. And I love f*****g a woman with semi-wet uncombed hair that smells like her favorite fresh fruit. But I tell you what. Give me your provider's name and I'll go check her out for you and give you a full report as to her inclinations. BTW, there are women who don't bother to shower between dates. Consider yourself blessed.

Oh, and while I've been with women who Drop The Towel, I've never been with a woman who uses her hair in lieu of a towel. Would love to see that, a bucket list item. Does she cover her DATY job site with at least one hand?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    She just finished tearing up the sheets with an appointment and showered. So she’s fresh for you now but, you better hurry before her next appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    You’re appointment 2,3,4 or 5
    Damn!

Does she not speak English? I mean, if she did, you could just ask her, right? You've seen her for years and there is mutual respect, if you continue to see her she must be a good date for you. Believe it or not, many girls want you to have a good time and are willing to do a little extra for a repeat customer. They are really bad at reading minds, though.

She may be doing that because she thinks that's the way you prefer her. Fresh out of the shower is not a bad way to start. She has taken time to give you the full hour, if that's what you paid for. Yes, she probably doesn't want you to smell cum on her from the prior guy. That's a good thing.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    ^^^ he beat me to it lol.
    Like.....just ask her.