PSA: I’m working on email & PM inquiries. If you have my number text me. If you want to book ASAP send complete booking info to my email, if you have sent that in the past send me a reply to your last message so I can give it priority. I apologize for the delays. I WILL get back to everyone no matter what.

Rate Change: Due to high demand & in order to stay low volume, I
may be raising my rates January 2020. Anyone who sends COMPLETE screening info before the new rate announcement will be grandfathered in the rates below.

My website is currently down. Screening info/rates are listed below
Available most days til 6pm
Longer arrangements are given priority
As ALWAYS any appts after 5pm MUST be pre-booked minimum 24hrs in advance, thank you for understanding.

World-class skills, Sexy & Fun Personality

Clean, Safe, Verified & Very Discreet

P316417

I'm beautiful, sensual, charming, very entertaining & have top notch skills. I offer The GENUINE Girlfriend Experience, that is what separates me from the rest.

Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself.

BEFORE contacting me, please take some time to go over my etiquette & requirements
Where you found me
Handles
Name
Occupation
Phone number

A little about yourself

2 most recent references (number/email AND their link)

When ready to book send all of the requirements to Datesalmaxo@protonmail.com with your oh2 handle on Subject line and follow up with a PM here.

Wishlist

350/hr 550/90min 650/2hr (Outcall +100)
Visit my website for longer arrangements & a list of my favorite activities** Fetishes & light Femdom/bdsm welcome.

I look forward to making your fantasies come true...
My Recent Pics

Attached Images

Attached Images