Thread: Mia sopphia: Mia sopphia was a true GFE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Mia sopphia: Mia sopphia was a true GFE

Companion's Handle: Mia sopphia
    Date of Visit: 11/19/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-273-4319
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?100798-Mia-sopphia
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lots of conversation, cuddles, LFK, Massage, HJ, BBBJCIM, CG, MISH, More cuddles and conversation.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 Min
    Donation: 200 + 20 Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Did not notice
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Sexy dark skin, 5'0", 125lbs, natural huge tits, great ass, beautiful smile, non distracting ink, very caring lady.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Significantly Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    I had seen Mia several times when she was on the scene a year or so ago. She contacted me when she returned to the board a month ago. The only reason I had not contacted her was that I had a ATF that I had pretty much attached myself too. The Universe shifted and I saw Mia's post and decided it was time to reunite with an ole friend. She responded quickly. I have always found Mia attractive and she fits a lot of my preferences in a woman. I needed someone to talk to more than anyone else, and she was awesome in every area. I found out she had recently been through a similar experience that I was dealing with, so she was very under standing and helpful.

Attachment 713601

Mia is a tiny, sexy MILF. She met me dressed sensual, in full make up, like she was ready to surprise her lover. She does have some Mommy marks, and may wear something around her tummy area. She has some artwork on her body, but that is not a turn off to me. She has a beautiful face and fantastic natural breasts. She is into bondage, light choking and loves to play the sub. But don't think that makes her a push over. Treat her with respect and you will reap rewards, but don't try and fuck her over. A decent guy will find a lovable, compassionate and very skilled sex partner. Now to the ROS.....

Attachment 713602

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 11-20-2020 at 03:09 PM. Reason: add infomation

Mia

Great review! Thanks for the pics

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. She looks nice and sounds like it was a quality session at a reasonable donation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Thanks for the review. She looks nice and sounds like it was a quality session at a reasonable donation.
    She is indeed, Sir.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.