Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Covid Experience

The Covid Experience

Like many I presume, I have dialed back me OH2 experiences because of this damn virus. But Covid fatigue is settling in. Has anyone here caught or thought they they caught the virus from the Hobby? Are you still playing or not, a little or a lot? Share your Covid thoughts and how to survive the virus without killing yourself with abstinence!

So far, only one lady has posted that she tested positive - and major props to her for doing so! Personally, I have kept to my regular rotation of trusted regulars who I know would wave me off if they had a positive test. So far, so good! But we all here swim in dangerous waters. Stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you considered using liquid hand sanitizer as mouthwash; wearing a mask during the session; set a glory hole encounter; purchase a blowup sex doll; or see someone via the internet (i.e., cybersex) ???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hand sanitizer mouthwash. Thanks for the tip! I’ve only been wearing a biohazard suit as well as a condom. Cybersex?? That went out with the last administration!. Sterilize and don’t breathe while sucking or fucking

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Have you considered using liquid hand sanitizer as mouthwash; wearing a mask during the session; set a glory hole encounter; purchase a blowup sex doll; or see someone via the internet (i.e., cybersex) ???
    You are truly the most gloriously self-ignorant megalomaniac ridiculous and dangerous-to-other-idiots-who-might-think-that-you-know-what-you’re-talking-about person on this site. Why don’t you just get a steady slut and go away?

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty h View Post
    Like many I presume, I have dialed back me OH2 experiences because of this damn virus. But Covid fatigue is settling in. Has anyone here caught or thought they they caught the virus from the Hobby? Are you still playing or not, a little or a lot? Share your Covid thoughts and how to survive the virus without killing yourself with abstinence!
    Has anyone here caught or thought they they caught the virus from the Hobby?
    I am sure you will get MANY answers to this one

Are you still playing or not, a little or a lot?

Share your Covid thoughts and how to survive the virus without killing yourself with abstinence.
    Thoughts::: read reviews and you can see who is hobbying and who is not.. Proceed as YOU may in the hobby world.

Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

You might as well jerk off in an old sock and save 300 bucks......you can wear a condom while inside your old stinky sock to feel more at ease...

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzle View Post
    you might as well jerk off in an old sock and save 300 bucks......you can wear a condom while inside your old stinky sock to feel more at ease...
    sound advice for you possibly
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

This thread did not take long to go off topic.
    lol

I am 61, little over weight, never exercise and had COVID-19 2 months ago. I slept 16 hours a day for 4 days with a massive headache and then was fine. Everyone should get it and be over it. If I was 75 plus or had underlying conditions, that would be different.

After 14 day isolation , then another 10 just to be sure, I have seen my regulars 2-3 times a week for months. I told them I had it and it was never a problem. Though one does spit now and does not swallow.

Everyone will eventually get it - move on and live life.
    Life is too short!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Chancesawyer's Avatar
    naked-gun-full-body-condom.jpg

Perhaps our friends at Police Squad are what Doc was thinking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not " everyone will get over it!" I have a relative who did not at 47 yo with no underlying conditions. Most survive, a growing number do not. Your logic does not compute, sir.

Please feel free to live your life in a bubble. I believe in freedom of choice. My best friend died in a car wreck, but we do not stop driving.
    I was not trying to use logic but rather freedom of choice. You can get hit by lighting, die in a car crash, a fire, fall off a ladder, drown, die of a stroke, heart attack or the flu. The only point I was trying to make is live your life and do not cower in a basement. Otherwise we should all stop driving!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do not "live my life in a bubble" I am not in a basement as my house has none, I do have a spouse who has an underlying condition, type 2 diabetes, which is a huge danger with regards to CV 19, it is MY CHOICE to not hobby at the present time. Your political undertones are obvious. The science says what is best for our health. I choose to follow the scientific truths. I go out and drive every day too! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hobby with Trusted Ladies. I also visit AMP that have Ladies I know who have given me their numbers. I have been tested 6 times for Covid and am getting tested again this Monday. Have to do this because of Dental Procedures at Dental School. So far everything negative. SO has had 26 COVid Test also due to where she works. All negative. I’m just very careful and always wear my mask.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast