Companion's Handle: PetitePlsr
Date of Visit: 11/21/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 737-247-8254
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41754-petiteplsr
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CW, 69, CFS, MISH, Doggie,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: 40's (looks 10 years younger)
Hair Color and Length: Blonde Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Does Not
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 103 lbs, 5'2", petite, 34D-20-26, Bare shaven, responsive nipples, narrow waist, nice legs and butt.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
Reached out to her and made plans to meet today. She is not a high volume provider and takes the occasional break. So if you have messaged her, do contact now while you can. She is more than worth the wait. She has one of the best bodies in the Hobbyverse, one that most 20 and 30 year olds would have a tough time competing against. She is a talented Provider and knows how to please a man. Treat her with respect and like a lady, and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dream. TCB was easy and we set up an appointment for 3 hours later. I arrived at her 3 star hotel incall. Sent a text that I had arrived and she sent the okay to come to the door. She met me in a nice bra and undie set. She is a tiny thing. We spoke bit and relaxed, then headed to the bedroom.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.