View Poll Results: What is more intimate?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blowjob

8 26.67%
  • Sex

22 73.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Have A Quick Question For Everyone...

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    I would say sex but some ladies have made love to my cock with their mouths,ijs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    I think sex is more intimate. Both people are giving and receiving intimacy. And multiple ways to be intimate.
    Preferences: GFE, bbbjcim, DATY, SS and I must have DFK. Passionate women make for a great session. Recently I’ve wanted to try everything to do with rimming. Like DATO, TUHA, TUMA, FIA. I’d love to explore giving and receiving. Also, I really want to try snowballing.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    What he said.
    I third this.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by suckme69 View Post
    All I can say is, when you showed up at the airport with nothing on under your coat, and then serviced me in my room, that was intimate as hell. That was like a girlfriend.

For your poll I will say sex is definitely more intimate.
    OMG I've received a "nothing under the coat" special from a provider one time. Amazing. At the moment I was more concerned with getting a session on but years later grew a great amount of appreciation for the moment. She's since retired like 2 years ago. I'd randomly cash app her feeling like if the moment is hitting me hard years later she deserves some type of residual payment. I need to hunt more for women like that, her body type/specs is and has rarely been on the market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2