Please read in entirety!! I am only interested in spending time with intelligent, respectful, playful men!! And I will NOT discuss $ or anything explicit in text, email, or conversation, all of the info you need for that is here. I'm not your bargain deal, quality isn't cheap and I'm the best!

Let me take you to places you've only imagined!! My name is Ms Majic and my Majic Mouth is guaranteed to make your eyes roll back! And that's just the FIRST ride in my Playground. All activities included in one VIPGFE Pass ;) All activities safe....but first one likes to be uncovered (bbbj) ;)

I'm a 5'8" curvy (not bbw, my pics are real and recent) mature milf who loves to spoil you with pleasure! I have over 100+ stellar reviews on other sites. Please note, I am not a hit-it-n-quit lady....i am a sexy sensual GFE!

Chemistry is an important part of a spectacular encounter. It begins with communication. A kiss tells all and can lead to so much more. Respect and courtesy will get you places you only dreamed of. I don't set the bar high.....I SET the bar. Period. I'm an exception simply because I am Present and Engaged and truly enjoy pleasure in all forms. YOU are my focus. YOUR pleasure makes me smile :)

Mature gentlemen only... NO ONE under 35 NO EXCEPTIONS!! DON'T ASK!

I do require some screening and I will expect you to shower upon arriving as I am very OCD about hygiene. I am ALWAYS sweet and clean for you and I expect the same :). It is usually best to book ahead with me as I am a planner :) I want to ensure we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. Last minute seldom works for me, but you can try and if our karma is good, maybe it'll happen ;)

Rate info

30/150, 60/200, 90/300 ALWAYS GFE

Military (with proof at time of visit...you can cover the pertinent info) 30/125, 60/175, 90/275

Text 318.584.5310

Email majicmmouthpa@gmail.com

Serious inquiries only. Text first. Calls not answered till after screening.

** If you got this far, put the word Snowflake, which site you found me on, and your age in your text and you'll get a response ;) This is my first level of screening and it is Pass/Fail :) Returning guests and eccie/oh2 members with references get first preference!!