Thread: LilTxCutie & CharlieTonight: Hump Day with LilTxCutie & CharlieTonight

Verified Hobbyist BCD

LilTxCutie & CharlieTonight: Hump Day with LilTxCutie & CharlieTonight

Companion's Handle: LilTxCutie & CharlieTonight
    Date of Visit: 11/18/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Sent message via P411 first then text.
    Phone Number: LilTxCutie will provide once you are screened.
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25434-Liltxcutie - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...CharlieTonight
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Where the hell do I start? LFK, DFK, so much HJ, digits everywhere for all, so much BBBJ,so much DATY for all, Breasts worshipping, Nipples worshipping, BLS, TUMA, MPCFS for all, so much squirting, so much Face Riding, BBBLTC, CIM, Snowballing for all.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: $700
    Approximate age of Companion: LilTxCutie 30's, CharlieTonight early 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and Sandy Blonde
    Smoking Status: None.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Sydney is a knockout MILF with a terrific body. Gorgeous Face and an even better personality. She will make you feel at ease immediately. Loving the new blonde hair as well.

Charlie is quite simply, a stunning woman. All the right curves and amazing breasts. Just a beauty from head to toe.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely x 2.

Public comments:
    After reconnecting with Sydney a few weeks ago after not having seen her in years, I knew I wanted to see her again before the Holiday. She's prettier then ever yet still has that amazing attitude that just kicks ass and makes you feel so relaxed. When I saw that she was doing doubles with Charlie though, I was more then intrigued. Charlie was on my short list to meet so I figured "why not both?". I messaged both on P411 then sent Sydney a text. I received a very enthusiastic response from Sydney rather quickly while she checked with Charlie on her schedule. They were both available the day I wanted to play so we locked it in. Maybe 30 minutes from start to confirmed? Can't beat that.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AustinGent's Avatar
    Boom!! Holy moly.

It’s a dream double for sure. Great memories were made.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Great ladies, glad you had fun. Doubled with them both, separately not together. I can only imagine the fun you had.;

HINT: Occasionally use the <ENTER> key to insert in some paragraph breaks which would allow for more easy reading.

If you want people to read and enjoy your posts, you should always write with the needs of your target audience in mind.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They are both on my TDL, all I can say is damn! That sounds like one helluva time!

I totally dig the clock going backwards at work in anticipation of that escapade! Sounds like you may have had fun!

I totally dig the clock going backwards at work in anticipation of that escapade! Sounds like you may have had fun!