Thread: Andreea Cotos, Libertine Liaison: Super Sexy Vamp ! Andreea can bite me any time !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Andreea Cotos, Libertine Liaison: Super Sexy Vamp ! Andreea can bite me any time !!!

Companion's Handle: Andreea Cotos ; Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 11-17-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact and screening
    Email Address: LLGirlsNola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
    City, State: Metairie, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, convo, wine, DFK, breast worship, DATY, 69, BBBJ, MPCFS, CG, DG, mish, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 min
    Donation: $400
    Approximate age of Companion: mid to late 20ies
    Hair Color and Length: long black hair to mid back
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Andreea is stunningly beautiful. Her face is gorgeous as a models. She has enticing green eyes, pouty lips, a seductive sexy smile with sensual lips and long jet black hair. She has a fit, athletic body, is a 5’6" tall woman, maybe 120 lbs and in her late 20ies. Silky soft skin, flat stomach and super nice 34B tits and a fantastic ass. Andreea is originally from Romania, has a beautiful sexy accent and would be perfect playing the role of a seductive vampire. She is rocking hot!. She is also very intelligent and educated. She has very pleasant attitude, and is a lot of fun to be around.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? OMG, yes, Yes, YES !!!

Public comments:
    I was contacted by LL to let me know they had a new not girl originally from Romania, whom she thought I would really like. It turned out to be an understatement !!! Was told her name was Andreea Cotos. LL sent me a picture picture of Andreea and I was really impressed by her looks. This girl has an absolute gorgeous face of a model, beautiful piercing green eyes, big lips and the sexiest smile, so of course, I agreed to meet her. Besides, I was told this was Andreea's first date for LL and I was honored and delighted to be asked to see her.

I arrived at a nice upscale hotel in Metairie where I have met other LL girls several times. After parking, I texted LL that I had arrived and was ready, and I got a text with the room number. As usual LL’s TCB is top notch.
    I was met at the door by a fantastic looking girl in a tight black teddy, black thigh highs and high heels. The lingerie really showed off her spectacular athletic body and shapely ass. I was like WOW! Andreea looked really elegant and sexy, with a nice naughty twist because of her exotic looks. I was immediately ready to offer my neck to this hot looking black haired goddess suck the life out of me. Andreea looked like she was a temptress right out of an X-rated vampire movie. So hot!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 11-18-2020 at 06:16 PM.