Thread: Human Behavior

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Human Behavior

Everybody engages in behavior that is counterproductive or off-putting to others on occasion. For hobbyists and providers alike, I'm curious to know what specific behaviors from those on the other side of the aisle drive you nuts. From my perspective, one of the biggest offenders is lack of punctuality. I hate the "I'll be ready in five minutes" line, mostly when that five minutes turns into fifteen or twenty (I can deal with a five minute delay; at fifteen or twenty minutes there's a good chance I'm gonna bail).

What's interesting about these maladaptive behaviors in the hobby is that they tend to get amplified. I don't really know X, so when X does something that rubs me the wrong way, it tends to stand out because I don't have access to the whole of X's personality (good traits and bad). I try to keep in mind that everyone has their idiosyncrasies, and I'm pretty good about letting minor things go (I can bite my tongue with the best of them), but eventually a negative behavior that occurs with regularity becomes an irritant.

So, what are YOUR irritants?
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 11-11-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Honestly? (And yes, it has happened.). Passing gas multiple times during a session. At least warn me while I am performing oral on you!!!!
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wait...what?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I’ve had this happen with an SO but never in a session! That’s the REAL gfe.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming