Thread: ConnerDDD: Giving Thanks Twice

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ConnerDDD: Giving Thanks Twice

Companion's Handle: ConnerDDD
    Date of Visit: 11/26/20 & 11/28/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 409-995-9521
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41910-Conner_DDD
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall (both)
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes (both)
    Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Breast Worship, FOV, BBBJ, BLS, HJ, Doggy, Mish, Standing Doggy, Standing Mish, few other positions.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr but went over (both)
    Donation: $260 (both)
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Long and Dark
    Smoking Status: Yes and not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Milf, tall, busty, good hygiene and clean teeth, some tattoos including a "Harder" tramp stamp, nice tits and ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes (both times)
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    Incase it wasn't obvious I'm covering two sessions in one review since they were both with Conner and only a day apart.

First Session:
    I was in town for the thanksgiving week and was craving some fun and posted an ISO. Almost immediately I got a pm from Conner and we quickly went about setting up a date for later that night. The scheduling actually went really easy, she used an app that confirmed the appointment time and address for me and we met at her energy corridor incall which was a nice hilton hotel. I rushed in because my phone was on 1% and the donation was going to be through cashapp but thankfully both of us were on time and ready to go and boy did we go. RoS

Second Session:
    I'd been texting Conner back and forth since our first session and eventually I managed to convince myself to indulge a bit more than I already had and see if we could set up a second session. The scheduling for this one was a bit bumpier because it was very short notice, I had a family issue to take care of that sprung up out of nowhere, she had some phone issues, and houston decided it was a great night for rain. Fortunately we managed to get a date set up at her incall in spring which coincidentally turned out to be a palace inn that I've been to before with a few other houston providers. Now normally I would never pay any of the donation in advance but since I'd seen her a day before and had a great time plus had some cash to burn I decided to take the risk and sent about half in advance on cashapp a few hrs before the scheduled time. Let me tell you, when I got into the incall I was well rewarded for the risk I took and she came very prepared to show her appreciation. RoS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by HeartofGold; 11-29-2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: RoS