Thread: Dani Dillon Dimples: Dani Saves The Day

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Dani Dillon Dimples: Dani Saves The Day

Companion's Handle: Dani Dillon Dimples
    Date of Visit: 11/16/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-823-0462
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?50144-Dani-Dillon-dimples
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: HJ, BBBJ, CG, K9, DATY, kisses, good conversation, lots of laughs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Native American
    Companion Description: Gorgeous woman. Beautiful brown eyes, captivating smile, and the most amazing dimples. Tall and athletic. Terrific natural breasts with extremely responsive nipples and a firm ass that you’ll just want to spank. The cool chick you wished you’d hung out with in high school. Loads of fun.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. Absolutely.

Public comments:
    Dani obviously takes care of herself. She’s lean, athletic, and full of energy. And she’s just gorgeous. When I first laid eyes on her, I could not believe how insanely attractive she is from head to toe. She’s got a beautiful face that would stop you dead in your tracks if you passed by her in public (those eyes, that smile, those dimples), and her flawless body would make you weak in the knees. Her curves are perfect: lovely natural breasts that are neither too soft nor too firm, hips that you’ll want to keep running your hands over (as I did), and a fantastically firm ass. This woman is the total package.

Dani also has a personality that’ll make you feel like you’re a friend. She’s completely down-to-earth, cheerful as can be, and one of the coolest chicks I’ve ever met in the hobby. She’s just fun and drama-free. Nothing fake about her at all. It was a real joy to spend some time with her. Total GFE.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 11-17-2020 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Gremlin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Wow. Great review Wolfy. I've had my eye on her for awhile. She sounds like a real gem.

What would you estimate for her height and weight?

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Wow. Great review Wolfy. I've had my eye on her for awhile. She sounds like a real gem.

What would you estimate for her height and weight?

A'Man
    I'm really bad at this, but I'd estimate that she's 5'8" and maybe 130 lbs. Let me say this: there isn't an extra ounce of fat anywhere on her entire body. She's a super fit girl who's obviously an athlete. And, yes, she is a real gem. In fact, she was just what I needed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Her body is damn near flawless. Seen her twice, she’s a really good time and value. Very very fit

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is an ATF for sure. Super fit. Super fun. Super responsive. Can’t wait to see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AustinGent's Avatar
    Brilliant Review!! thanks for diving in face first!

Yep... she's awesome.

Flawless body. Lots of tats. Sexy AF. It doesn't always come through in texts bc that's not really her strong point or how she likes communicating. But do NOT let that fool you b/c in person she's super enthusiastic, fun to talk to, laugh with, and dayum she knows how to work that killer body!

I love spending time with her. Been awhile since I've been able to hang out with her due to schedule & life stuff on my end but damn she's fun!

I'd agree with the 5'8 height, maybe 5'9 at most.

I've said it b4 too: if you like raw sex appeal, lots of tats, and a dynamite body built like a brick shithouse & made for sin? She's it 1000%!
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mbrad789 View Post
    She is an ATF for sure. Super fit. Super fun. Super responsive. Can’t wait to see her again.
    I couldn't agree more.