Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many of you ladies...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar

How many of you ladies...

How many of you wonderful ladies would meet in College Station for an outcall, if not already visiting?

After seeing a comment from the beautiful Deja Tha Doll, I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and let the gents in B/CS know if you would be up for a visit even though you don't have a scheduled visit planned.

If you are up for a B/CS outcall and don't mind sharing, posting your B/CS outcall rate would be helpful. I'm hoping to create a list of those who are up for the drive.

Thanks in advance!
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This is a good idea Sir!

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    I have my own transportation and great gas mileage so I would be up to coming down. I would ask for references for sure cause of LE is bad from what I heard out there

Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    I have my own transportation and great gas mileage so I would be up to coming down. I would ask for references for sure cause of LE is bad from what I heard out there
    Cool! I'll add you to the list. And yeah, LE cracked down hard on the backpage providers that set up shop in the cheap hotels, and shut down any AMP that opens for more than massage. Ladies working normal upscale incalls seem to be doing ok though.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Btw I do not have a "special" BCS rate. It would be my standard OC rate. I just need at least 5-6 hours notice. 24+ is best and always appreciated.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Btw I do not have a "special" BCS rate. It would be my standard OC rate. I just need at least 5-6 hours notice. 24+ is best and always appreciated.
    Rgr that. I simply posted that they would need to reach out to the provider for rates. I figured that it would be easier. Now, they will know who they can reach out to.

Thanks for being the inspiration for the thread!
    SMG

I've only received a couple of responses, even though guys have provided a few names for the list. Only want to add ladies who state themselves that they are up for a visit to B/CS, so if you are up for it, definitely let me know. Hopefully ir will benefit all of us. :-)
    SMG

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Well as I stated before there is no "added/upcharge" for me to come out. I just need a few hours notice to screen, get ready and of course drive, should someone want to enjoy their day with yours truly The drive doesn't seem so bad as I recently drove that way on my way to Houston. BCS is still on my list of cities to visit when I get a chance to tour again. But for now, Im still able to meet at my private place in Temple. Bryan is only about an hour and 30 minutes from there. South Austin to Temple is about the same distance so OC is definitely an option for me. Maybe a day trip out there will convince me to visit more frequently lol
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Don't worry, you are definitely on the list. ;-)
    SMG

Thank you for the responses I've received so far. If anyone else would like to be added to the list, let me know!
    SMG

Verified Companion Companion Barbiebaby69's Avatar
    Add Me to the list:peace

will be traveling from Belton

xo
    Nicole Jameson
    P411 ID: P1331247
    Barbielove036@gmail.com
    ❤️💚💛💜💙🧡❤️💚💛💙🧡❤️💚💛💜💙🧡
    When I’m good, I’m very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiebaby69 View Post
    Add Me to the list:peace

will be traveling from Belton

xo
    Awesome! I'll add you right now.
    SMG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Barbie, Just wanted to let you know that your P411 is off by a number.

SMG

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I really need to come to
    BCS for a day or 2 ....
    Maybe a Sat & Sun or a Mon and Tues ....
    Love you guys ! Merry Christmas!
    Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast