Date of Visit: 11/16
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, DM
    Phone Number: Will be provided
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
    City, State: DFW FB, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conv, lfk, DFK, bbbj, CG, mish, standing mish, dt, k9, standing K9, shower.
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$6
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20S
    Hair Color and Length: Long, middle of back, brown with blonde highlight
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Set up was easy since I am a returning client. Great TCB. Easy and flawless. Will repeat!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

etup was easy since I am a returning client. Scheduled 1 hour appointment with Nikki with ease, no problem. Got directions via text and was on my way.
    Arrived at the location and was told not to knock, as usual. The door opened and I entered, behind the door was a short, curvy, very pretty Asian (Korean) girl. She jumped on me like a hobo on a turkey sandwich. Hugs and kisses galore! She giggled and was very talkative. I set the sack down on the bar with a present I always bring the girls with the donation. She didn’t seem interested in the sack or the contents at the moment, she was all over me! Smacking my ass, grabbing my cock thru my pants, hugging and kissing me. She asked me to remove my shoes and I kicked them off and pushed them aside. She gave me some hand sanitizer and I used it thoroughly as instructed.
    She grabs my hand and guides me to her room. She was wearing a skimpy bikini, it was hard to tell the color of it because the whole place had red lights everywhere, in her room she had a red laser dots all over the room like a red starry night with some Korean music playing.
    As for her bikini, I’ve seen more cotton in the top of an aspirin bottle. Her body was curvy and toned, her skin was tan, flawless and smooth with a tattoo on her right lower abdomen. Her ass was firm, a perfect upside down heart. Her breasts were firm c cups with perfect nipples.
    She starts to disrobe me furiously. Shit man, I was getting tangled up in my pants and hoodie trying to keep up. When I asked for a shower she was already down on her knees sucking me. She led me to the shower where she cleaned me thoroughly from neck to knees, paying special attention to my ever growing tool and my boys hanging low. My nuts starting talking... “ which one of us is going first?” We toweled off and she told me to lay down on her bed. She said she’ll be right back and went back into the bathroom.
    I laid there on her bed chest down waiting for just a few minutes. She came back from the bathroom wearing a very skimpy black laced teddy with a white g string and white garters on both legs. It was like a honeymoon. She crawled on the bed giving a leg massage occasionally coming up my back raking her tits across my back and shoulders. She whispered in my ear, “can I suck your cock?” I replied “huh?”. I knew what she said I just wanted to hear it again... “can I suck your cock?”. I nodded and said yes sweetie. She took my member in her hands and began stroking, licking my shaft at first then sucking the sides. Then her magic began, she attempted some DT, she went slow and deep, it took a while but I could feel her throat open up and boom, I was in. She’d lift up, drool on my cock and start stroking me again. Plenty of eye contact with lots of drool and spit. Occasionally she’d wipe my balls off with a hand towel and suck away.
    I then asked her to kneel at the foot of the bed while I sat up, of course she obliged. I watched her suck me in the mirror. Her little tan upside heart ass was in the mirror. Her head was bobbing, up and down, what a glorious awesome sight. This went on for about 15 minutes.
    I laid back down and grabbed a cover, while I was unpacking the cover she went for dick again, sucking away, she grabbed the cover and applied it to my now rock hard unit. She jumped on top and slid me inside her slowly. I grabbed her ass with both hands and she went slow at first, adjusting to the length on me. Great IOP if it was. She moaned and moaned, somewhat loud. I cupped her ass and sucked on those perky tits like today was the last day on earth. She attempted ACG but she was too into the moment at this time. I flipped her over for some mish and she wrapped her arms and legs around me tight. I’d raise up and spread her legs and watch myself disappear and reappear. Slowly at first, then medium paced, then pound town.
    My knee started to give me a problem so I had her lay down at the bed side while we went standing mish. Again....slow at first, med pace, then pound town. She’d moan, moan, and hold me back at times. It was good stuff! Great shaven pussy, no hair, no smell. I’d hold her legs up open wide and let her enjoy the ride.
    I asked her to bend over and she removed the cover, more BBBJ. My dick was so hard I was drawing up to blink. I applied the cover and she bent over on the bed while I stood. Standing K9. She buried her head and I buried my cock deep in her sweet brown lipped punk pussy. Her pussy was tight, it gripped on me while I watched. I’d smack her ass and pound away. She’d yell and moan, “I‘m Cumming!”. She moan more throwing some Asian words In there. Again, “I’m cumming!” This went on a good while. After a while, she had to stand, she squatted on the box springs or rails of the side of the bed and it went for it that way. I pounded away until my time was up. I discarded 2 spent covers in the trash.
    Nikki speaks real good English. We talked about life in general, where she is from and how long she will be here. She asked me to come see her again real soon, more than once. I said yes ma’am. She opened the sack, thanked me for the gift and helped me get dressed. She then said next time let’s make it 2 hours, I said “alright alright alright”. She walked me to the main room, she helped me put my shoes on, gave me more kisses and some candy and kissed me bye. I will definitely repeat! God bless Texas.
    Last edited by Northeastguy903; 11-16-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The review is much appreciated. Planning to visit and was wondering who to go for. This made my choice a lot simpler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Appreciate your efforts to write this review. Sounds like a girl that is eager to please and knows her way around a cock.
    Cannot help but wonder what else is on the menu.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nikki

I think tomorrow is her last day before she take a short break.
    I saw Nikki myself and I can confidently say she's the best PSE I've experienced.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar
    You are correct. She left this morning. I asked her when will she return and she said she doesn’t know.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you’re just fucking yourself.

Verified Hobbyist

Nikki returns

She returns tomorrow