Date of Visit: 11-12-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 2143995746
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Luxury Spa
    City, State: Harry Hines, TX
    Type of Visit: In Call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walked in.. so had to wait for 10 mins
    Activities: TS, SS, BJ, FIMA, CIM, massage, body worship, mish, doggy, cfs(my choice)
    Length of Visit: 60mins
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: brown
    Smoking Status: No smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5 ft may b... short, thin, nice B cups, little ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I read a review about Penny Lane on the site and was interested in her ass fingering techniques. Reached Luxury, sat in the parking and called Luxury to enquire if Penny is available.
    Mamasan said she is and I went it. Knocked the door, mmsn opened the door and said there is 10 mins waiting time... She took me all the way to the end of the aisle where there was a small pantry with a round table to sit... I was told to wait there.. They had three large monitors monitoring the parking areas, the hallway and the entrance door.... I was wearing the mask and another guy came in and was seated in the next seat where I was. Felt a little awkward but mask saved me.

After 5 mins, mmsn came and took me in and there came Penny. She said she is new there and was working for the past 2 r 3 weeks.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Penny is a wild one!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve been wanting to try out one of these AMPs after reading all of these awesome reviews but I have a question...is there no way to find pics of the available providers ahead of time? Everyone has their own taste, and while I appreciate the description in the reviews, I’d like to see for myself before going all in? Any advice for this AMP newbie?

There are no pictures circulating.. It should be obvious why.

But the descriptions are excellent. You can always go in, and ask to see who is there, take a look, and decide. But I can tell you from years of experience, the reviews really tell you all you need.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Don’t go off of reviews. What many guys think are “ beautiful “ are not your taste. Most exaggerate. I read a review. On the other site. Said Eve has Kim K ass. I get there and she’s like 110 lbs. total let down total disappointment. Also most are not dfk. If that is a requirement of yours. Good Luck

Of course words like ''beautiful'' are subjective. But the basic information gives you a lot to go from. If you are concerned, ask for a lineup. If you are truly worried, the spa scene is probably not for you.