Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fresh Meat:Newbie--Review special🤗💋

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Talking Let's Meet!! 😘🤪

Im so happy you decided to check me out! If you're here it means that something about me has already caught your attention that you want too know more about me what i have too offer. Maybe you've seen my stunning pictures online, or one of my previous post, whatever it may be, I've drawn your full undivided attention!😘 I crave intimate connections with like-minded individuals who want to kick passion up a notch, and explore euphoria together in safety and privacy during our time together. My attention is all yours when in your presence, as your private confidant i will make sure your time with me will be the experience of any mans dreams. Im often told that my photos hardly do my beauty heavenly figure justice! i suppose you'll have to judge for yourself. I love making new acquaintances meeting new lovers, hope too meet you soon! ---💋Savannah💘👑
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Savannah Smith 💋👑 •9032683886•

[B]hello Savannah and welcome[/B]
    "its your world I'm just in it"

Eccie who?

Flame ON girl, loving that hair and welcome to OH2.

Love to know more about donations and allowed activities..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Erosmystique's Avatar
    Hello & Welcome! Have Fun & Enjoy!

Verified Companion Companion HeartBr8ker's Avatar

Accept Ho Ho Ho Specials avail.now near Willow Bend Mall @ 469 952 4057

What's all the hype all about & and can I be your type for the day or night!?!
    Don't believe everything you hear so CUM see for yourself & I got a few tricks up my sleeve just to go out of my way c/ I'm being Xxxtra all week rather you've been naughty or nice so get it while the getting is Good c/ New Year I won't be around or available.
    💔Call HeartBr8ker 💔469 904-1607💔

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Hello baby doll

Do you have an incall? If so, what would be the general location?
    Is DATY, BBBJ, Body Worship, Ass Worship, CFS, GFE on the menu? Other do's or don'ts? Donations sought?

Love those pics, you are gorgeous.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

This will be the last time your threads are merged. If you persist in posting ads without getting verified first you will lose your posting privileges here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    savannah, your visuals are very alluring. Yummy and I am certain an encounter would be most unforgettable. But you need to tell us more, like your services menu, no list. donations schedule, and a general idea of your in-call location. Will help you get verified and gain the attention of suitors.
    Lst. you need to know that you PM space is limited, so you may be missing messages. Have to really stay on top of it or provide other methods of contact.
    Please, sweetie, tell us more, Inquiring minds want to know the details.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartBr8ker View Post
    What's all the hype all about & and can I be your type for the day or night!?!
    Don't believe everything you hear so CUM see for yourself & I got a few tricks up my sleeve just to go out of my way c/ I'm being Xxxtra all week rather you've been naughty or nice so get it while the getting is Good c/ New Year I won't be around or available.
    I am confused. Why is this post in savannah's thread? Do not appear to be the same girl as far as I can tell.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    9032683886 txt or call me
    Savannah Smith 💋👑 •9032683886•

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think that she is a phone number collector. She had same post previously. I sent PM multiple time with no reply. I gave her my number in last PM and right away I started getting texts from various site with links which I just delete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2