Thread: Request for all providers - Location, location location

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar

Request for all providers - Location, location location

Please list a location in your traveling ads, and in your normal ads if your profile doesn't have a location. I appreciate everything that you do, but location definitely helps.

Seeing that you are visiting is awesome, until you see that it doesn't say where you are visiting. Katy, Spring, The Woodlands, and the Galleria are closer to B/CS than Waco. Pearland, Baytown, and League City are closer to B/CS than Killeen.

We see quite a few B/CS posts from gents asking who's in the area. "Mid-Cities is just too large of an area to take location for granted.

Thanks for hearing me out!
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you!!!
    How hard is it to look at where your fucking going!!!
    Drives me nuts

Bumping this again. If all you say is that you are "available" , or "in town", it doesn't really tell us anything here in the Mid-cities.

Please list a location in your traveling ads, and in your normal ads if your profile doesn't have a location. I appreciate everything that you do, but location definitely helps.

Seeing that you are visiting is awesome, until you see that it doesn't say where you are visiting. Katy, Spring, The Woodlands, and the Galleria are closer to B/CS than Waco. Pearland, Baytown, and League City are closer to B/CS than Killeen.

We see quite a few B/CS posts from gents asking who's in the area. "Mid-Cities is just too large of an area to take location for granted.

SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Bumping this again. If all you say is that you are "here", "available" , "in the area", or "in town", it doesn't really tell us anything here in the Mid-cities.

Seeing that you are visiting is awesome, until you see that it doesn't say where you are visiting. Katy, Spring, The Woodlands, and the Galleria are closer to B/CS than Waco. Pearland, Baytown, and League City are closer to B/CS than Killeen, and Killeen is the same distance from B/CS as Austin is. So I'm sure that you can understand that "here" isn't saying much.

SMG