Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Annabelle Rose: BOMBSHELL DIME PIECE & GFE/PSE Freak ***EXCLUSIVE NEW PICS**

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SECOND VISIT (PART 2 of 4): Call of Duty

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by tre713 View Post
    Sucks to hear that bro. Hopefully 2021 can get better. But you're right about her thickening up righteously. Her body has gotten very WOMANLY and still slim in the middle.
    Naw bruh I don't have Covid. I'm just saying that's the reason why I'm broke. LOL!!

I do plan on putting her back on my TDL for 2021. Hadn't seen her in about 4 years.

Hopefully 2021 will be better for us all.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD rmrstyle23's Avatar
    She so bad you need to see her from every angle imaginable
    I don't pay for sex or your time

I pay you to not contact me after

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    Tre outstanding using on this review! I like how you are breaking it up into 4 different parts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Naw bruh I don't have Covid. I'm just saying that's the reason why I'm broke. LOL!!

I do plan on putting her back on my TDL for 2021. Hadn't seen her in about 4 years.

Hopefully 2021 will be better for us all.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    LMAO, naw I understood that, I guess my response wasn't written clearly. I figured you're in one of the industries that got messed up from the quarantines/lockdowns. Shit sucks for a lot of people. I was extremely lucky to be in a line of work that wasn't hit too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
    She so bad you need to see her from every angle imaginable
    Brother, I could not have said it better. Every angle imaginable AND every position imaginable just reveals new sexiness. You could take 100 pics of her, and on pics #98 and #99 you would still being seeing new sexy angles not captured in the others. It's just ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Cockalatte View Post
    Tre outstanding using on this review! I like how you are breaking it up into 4 different parts!

Nothing like celebrating beautiful women! And these pictures, gifs and story elements gotta be savored properly. It's just too special!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by tre713 View Post
    LMAO, naw I understood that, I guess my response wasn't written clearly. I figured you're in one of the industries that got messed up from the quarantines/lockdowns. Shit sucks for a lot of people. I was extremely lucky to be in a line of work that wasn't hit too badly
    Good for you bruh. Yep, I was one of those that was definitely fucked with by this bullshit pandemic.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Sharing is caring!!!!!

LAWD GEEEEEZUS!!! WELCOME TO THE AR CLUB BRUH!!!!! I catch that ASS every time it is in OKC!!!! YOU KNOW WHY!!! Thanks for the Visuals of one AHHHHHMAZING LADY!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Damn good post. I'm hitting her up now.

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4