KAITLYN RENEE SPINNERS:
#trophygirlfriend est 1997
--->ASK me about what my #Certified, tattoo means!!
....BY the wayy....I'm killing it with the RED hair these days;)
>Genuine Interest, Emotional Connection, Intellectual Conversation<
The girlfriend experience you have always fantasied about.
#If I had a routine schedule, I would probably spontaneously combust...💋

Attachment 707152

General Stats&FYI:
*Moderate to semi heavily INKED*Nipples Pierced**Tongue Ring*
*5’3’’* 23y/o*Tan Skin*Green Eyes*
THE Truest representation of a SPINNER:
*34A-29-40 measurements*
*motorcycle enthusiast*book worm*Cajun Country Cookin'*adrenaline junkie*

Please follow me on my OnlyFans Page! *Insta&Snapchat coming soon!
•••https://onlyfans.com/kaitlynspinners•••

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:........I HAVE LOST ALL CONTACTS and have a NEW PHONE&NEW NUMBER!
IF WE HAVE BEEN ACQUAINTED AT LEAST ONCE AND YOU WISH TO TOP THAT EXPERIENCE...

---->>PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME and/or HANDLE and answer the following: >>How I would remember you/Where have we met?

Attachment 707153

Tentative Location Schedule/General Booking FYIs
BATON ROUGE: FRIDAY the 13th , SATURDAY 11/14, SUNDAY 11/15, MONDAY 11/16 from 9am-9pm(no specific start/end times. shoot your request!)
LAFAYETTE: TBA
LAKE CHARLES: EITHER TUESDAY 11/17 OR WEDNESDAY 11/18 (possibly both?) THIS UPCOMING WEEK 4P-10A

...........FYI's
1.NO BBFS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!.
2.NO CAR VISITS!!(RARE exceptions made for regulars or special circumstances)
3.Standard & Review Rates are NON-Negotiable as far as they go(*Rates subject to change at any time).
---> However, I am willing to negotiate for items or services that I need/want.
->>Items such as: Various Giftcards, Bitcoin, Car Tires/Accessories, Shoes(Nike/Jordans/Heels) Apple/Samsung Products, Designer, Lodging Expenses
--->.>Services such as: Auto Mechanic, Hair/Nail Salon, Tattoos/Piercings, Phone/Electronic unlock/repairs, Photography Services, etc
4.[I]There is an NCNS fee....NCNS or opt for a review special, and did not produce a review? *You're not blacklisted, there is a 25 NCNS/RecallReviewFee.
5.>>NO AA<<

Attachment 707155

Requested Screening Information/Alt Screening :
Please submit the following by either Voicemail, Text, or Direct Message(Onlyfans)

1.handle/name
2.race
3.occupation
4. age/height/build
5. Specify City, Preferred Date, Time, & Length of appointment(*If known)
AND a RECENT (<6mo) provider reference if available.

---->I am first timer friendly* with other Screening methods. *fee associated with first time hobbyist
------->Haven't Hobbied recently? Don't have a recent/contactable reference?
Not a problem, you are in luck! There are alternative options! *fee associated with unverifiable recent hobbyist

***I am truly not a hard woman to please!
*****HOWEVER: I will make one small request up front...

*********When you first attempt to contact me, all I ask is that you do one of the following.
A.Call 225-315-9273&Leave Voicemail with Screening info
(If I haven't called back or responded within the hour please text me your name and inform me that you have left a voicemail with screening information and are waiting to hear back from me)
B. Text 225-315-9273 all requested screening information.
C.Reach out to me through my ONLYFANS page @ https://onlyfans.com/kaitlynspinners

--->OR........*Disclaimer: The following contact methods, are helpful in screening. HOWEVER, I do not check these methods often.

D. PM through OurHome2, PM through ECCIE, PM through Seeking, Email@kspinners23@gmail.com

>>>Explicit Questions will not be answered via text, call, pm, etc. Please use your ettiquette<<<

•225-315-9273•