Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It appears my luck just ran out

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Feel like I’ve been to hell and came back. I am sure will be same for tonight. At least my oxymeter warns me ahead of the hell. I’ve been thru some bad flu , H1N1 and illness but last night was no joke. Luckily, still no severe shortness of breathing. Foot swelling came down but discoloration is there. Worst part of all so far is when oxygen level goes down, I get chill for minutes then burns, hallucination, and fuck with my mind. I can handle headaches and body aches (they are not any worse than military trainings).
    Most likely I got it but I will get my test tomorrow.

I got responses today that indy lady got tested negative. Agency told me 3 ladies I met will get tested. Luxury, texted me and told me thank you and ladies I met will get tested. Sun texted me and told me “Fuck You”.

People, be safe, get tested frequently. If you’re positive take a break. This shit is no joke. This is for you and others.

I was healthy and going through this hell every night but I don’t know how Trump survived through. Now sunset scares me because I don’t know what to expect when night comes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One of the guys at work got it from his wife who was asymptomatic a month ago and has been in the hospital since.

He had to get on an ecmo machine and breathing tube. He then started having problem with his heart, kidneys etc and had to have surgery. then picked up pneumonia. His wife had no symptoms. It is amazing how it has no effect on some but will mess up others.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was told if you do go and get tested tell them you have symptoms even though you don’t. If you have symptoms, insurance covers the test. If you have no symptoms, you have to fork over the $300 for the test.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    So I been tested and confirmed. Good thing I got med friends stand by just in case. This is where real friends step up.
    As for my case, this shit is so real and weird. During day, my symptoms are so mild that I can go out (or go spas or fuck around) and no one can tell. During evening and night, this shit is kicking my ass. Combination of headache, body ache, chill, burning hot, and hallucination, have been nightmares. Luckily my coughing hasn’t been bad yet. Sore throat have been manageable enough with cough drops. A friend tells me that I haven’t hit the peak yet and that sounds scary. I have never been so scared of virus or illness in my life. I was such an idiot to down playing this one and hopping spa to spa and kissing/fucking whoever during pandemic.
    Someone is advising me to report Sun and Luxury to health dept but I doubt I will. I am going to believe that they will do the right thing. Plus I don’t want myself out there as someone who shut down spas.

Guys and Ladies, have fund smart and be safe out there... trust me that you do not want to get this shit, I’ve been lucky not to go hospital, yet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by samgyupsal View Post
    So I been tested and confirmed. Good thing I got med friends stand by just in case. This is where real friends step up.
    As for my case, this shit is so real and weird. During day, my symptoms are so mild that I can go out (or go spas or fuck around) and no one can tell. During evening and night, this shit is kicking my ass. Combination of headache, body ache, chill, burning hot, and hallucination, have been nightmares. Luckily my coughing hasn’t been bad yet. Sore throat have been manageable enough with cough drops. A friend tells me that I haven’t hit the peak yet and that sounds scary. I have never been so scared of virus or illness in my life. I was such an idiot to down playing this one and hopping spa to spa and kissing/fucking whoever during pandemic.
    Someone is advising me to report Sun and Luxury to health dept but I doubt I will. I am going to believe that they will do the right thing. Plus I don’t want myself out there as someone who shut down spas.

Guys and Ladies, have fund smart and be safe out there... trust me that you do not want to get this shit, I’ve been lucky not to go hospital, yet.

Are you trolling us Sam?

If you are positive why would you go to spas and fuck around during the day???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wish you a full and speedy recovery. I witnessed first hand a worst scenario this summer when a college buddy was diagnosed on a Thursday in July, he died the following Wednesday. He was 49 years old in good health and physical condition. I have 2 others friends you had to be hospitalized with severe symptoms early on, one is still dealing with lingering side effects. So thanks again for being a stand up guy.

Hopefully you are speaking hypothetically about visiting spas during the day when your symptoms are not present.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hahahahahahaha! According to media AIDS would be way better than Covid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushella View Post
    Man I thought this was a post about AIDS or something don't do that lmfaoo

You'll be fine tho. Drink some nyquil its just a lil flu nbd.

Attachment 706389

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hahahahahahaha! According to media AIDS would be way better than Covid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushella View Post
    Man I thought this was a post about AIDS or something don't do that lmfaoo

You'll be fine tho. Drink some nyquil its just a lil flu nbd.

Attachment 706389

Verified Companion Companion Sexykim08's Avatar

ok I don't usually comment on threads BUT can anyone verify Sam? I TRULY hope if your positive as your claiming that you have a full recovery and don't get hit hard. I just feel like maybe this is a post trying to mess with the spas business. Idk I hope Im wrong because that would be a shitty thing to do.
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED
    will still provide refs for the ladies
    Reference friendly. PM ONLY hobby line is retired too

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

https://onlyfans.com/sexykim08

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I don't know.

Is anyone else getting some lulz from the OP's hyperbolic melodrama? I'm thinking this may be cheeky sarcastic humor.

Disclaimer: I am regarded as an asshole by many of those who know me, so my sense of humor may be improperly calibrated.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Quote from the Admiral: I travel to El Salvador, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala. I've been exposed to some ugly critters. Next month I'm returning to El Salvador and Colombia. I'm not going to allow this bug to keep me in prison. There are too many beautiful Colombian & Venezuelan women in the legal brothels in Medellin Colombia. After the currency exchange, it's only $15 USD for an hour. that's $15.00 not $150.00. having a threesome for $30 with some of the hottest women on the planet in beautiful Medellin is priceless.

I travel all around Italy, Spain, France, see girls from all of those and import a few from the Greece, Ukraine, Israel and Turkey. So far I have been clear of any health problems, at my age it will probably kill me if I get it even though I am in great condition for an old fart. LOL 2 years ago (before the Covid problem) I spent 5-6 weeks in Rio and Sao Paulo many very beautiful women but more expensive than Columbia so I will just put Columbia on my list, after I get the vaccine for Covid. Thanks for the heads up!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Sam is a well-known, often banned handle, both here, and on ECCIE. Trolling is his specialty, which is why I side-eye his tale of contracting Covid. He posted that I am responsible for the demise of the Northwest Highway spas, and he posted that I control 10 handles on ECCIE, LOL.. Which is hysterically funny, when I have had one handle, and he has been banned under at least 6 that I can name!

If he has Covid, I wish him a speedy recovery, but he will remain a troll on every pussy site. That is who he is. He will return with a new handle within a week of his next ban. That is what he does.

By the way, did you see his post, where he allegedly texted the spas, and Lovely Angels about having got Covid, and Lovely Angels texted back ''fuck you''? They know who he is. ''Fuck you'' was an appropriate response.

eng, cavmen, georgecam.... Lots of banned handles has he..
    Last edited by Chung Tran; 11-17-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Someone is advising me to report Sun and Luxury to health dept but I doubt I will. I am going to believe that they will do the right thing.
    LMFAO Seriously? I don't care if you were full on covid symptomatic & they literally ate your asshole, DFKd for half an hour (hopefully b4... hahaha), & sucked the soul out of your body 5 times over the course of an afternoon!

It's laughable if someone really said that or even if you made it up bc it seemed like a funny troll threat. It's stupid all the way around regardless bc it's not that fucking dangerous people.

The ones who get really sick (like DF mentioned above about the hubby/wife duo one seriously sick other asymptomatic) happen b/c of some other rare generic predisposition, a total fluke, or it's not covid (or it's not covid alone), or some other rare set of health conditions & scenarios that make them ill & cause serious issues with oxygenation.

Sheesh man. People. This has to fucking end. The insanity of listening to the idiotic news and absurd nonsense about lethality of this cold.

What do you think would have happened if we had had the information flow, technology, and social media structure of today when something like HIV/AIDS hit? We would literally have gone back to the dark ages & obliterated our society. How do you imagine we survived it? People didn't react to things the way we do now! That's how. They simply didn't know. Many didn't know for years. They certainly didn't have the real facts. And guess what? The vast vast vast majority didn't get HIV. And that was a very serious infection too. This is stupid.

Get a fucking grip people! 60+Mn fucking people die every year. TONS of those are preventable deaths too, tons of them. Millions.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dick Goesinya's Avatar
    I believe this is the right thing to do.

So I got all symptoms (chill, hot, body aches, headache, and fucking with my mine at night) since yesterday. So far it hasn’t been worse than a flu (except for fucking with my mine at night). I’ve seen an indy lady, agency ladies, and ladies in both AMPs. I’ve notified everyone I met in last 3 weeks. Of course I am not 100% sure where and when I got it but I’ve been religiously keeping SD and mask, except in hobby. I will be taking my ass in quarantine and get tested soon. Wish me luck and be safe out there.
    Been lucky since Jan but my luck ran out in Nov.
    So the common cold that we all get or have had every year is caused by a for of covid virus. If you have a cold and the rapid test you will test positive for Covid.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any update Sam?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast