Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: It appears my luck just ran out

I get tested every week for my work. I hate that bottle brush up the nose thing. I'm really thinking about another line of work.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I had to make private arrangement to a hospital outside of Dallas who is willing to take me in. I am not sure I am still pre-peak or post-peak. Still going through same shit with coughing and little breathing issues. I really don’t know what will happen. My health and life is in hands of doctors here.

Chung, Whatever you say bud. Look like chong is an owner of luxury or a lady who works there. I understand you’re trying to vigorously defend your spa by attacking and tell false story. I’ve tried to protect your spa as much as possible with fair public warning or awareness but your stupid attacks leave me no choice. I know where your spa stands on this issue which is dangerous risk to play.

Prior to my positive, I visited luxury multiple times. I met foxy, bibi, julie, scarlet. Been in multiple rooms, kitchen and used their bathroom. I am not sure they gave it to me or I gave it to them. Either way they’ve been exposed, the place has been exposed and should be in quarantine. The place should be in quarantine. I am sure that I am not the only one with this shit visited the place with hundreds people in and out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

So, you're telling us that you are hospitalized and in dire straights at present? It is awesome that in your plight you nonetheless found the time to update everyone and throw some more dirt on the spa's name - at 2 25 am no less.

You are just yanking our chains, right? It's been good for some lulz, but you're kind of starting to pour it on a little thick. Ijs.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samgyupsal View Post
    I believe this is the right thing to do.

Of course I am not 100% sure where and when I got it but I’ve been religiously keeping SD and mask, except in hobby. I will be taking my ass in quarantine and get tested soon. Wish me luck and be safe out there.
    Been lucky since Jan but my luck ran out in Nov.
    Not trying to downplay the situation. But I’m confused call me an airhead but: You stated that you’re not 100% sure when and where you’ve got it. But then you state that you’re going in quarantine and going to get tested. So are you assuming that you have Covid? Or do you know that you have Covid? And then you state that your case is weird, because you can go out during the day, etc? This is just my opinion but I think the smart thing to do if you have been confirmed that you have it or if you assume that you have it why not stay inside and self quarantine. The further on I read, it did say that you were confirmed so isn’t that part of having Covid is that you have to isolate yourself

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Our boy Sam has been throwing shade for years. He is the biggest attention-seeking person, the pay-for-play Sites have ever seen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Awesome sauce!

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    Our boy Sam has been throwing shade for years. He is the biggest attention-seeking person, the pay-for-play Sites have ever seen.
    Now, I don't know about all that.

There have been, there are, and there always will be some incredibly thirsty motherfuckers in this P4P game! I'm talking completely dehydrated.

This thread is getting more entertaining, that much I'll tell you! This is precisely why I come up to the Dallas forums.

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Going Home today. No one knows, if I am road to recover or haven’t hit peak. Most of doctors think/hope I’ve peaked.

Per the Luxury lady or owner above, look like Scarl is sick now and they are shutting down for days. She was the one of the ladies I had sessions. A very pretty and good lady. Hopefully she get well soon and others won’t get sick. Hopefully, Luxury sanitize and disinfect the place really well during the shut down to avoid the spread.

I know this shit is hit or miss depend on individual... but people, don’t fuck with this virus. I have never experienced sickness like this before. Be Safe and vaccines are coming until then...

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
    In 1988 I contracted Malaria. within a year two relapses.
    In 2010 I contracted West Nile Virus.
    2011 & 2012 had two of the worst cases of the flu in my life and thought I was a dead man. Each time the flu was given to me by providers who were providing while sick.
    In Jan 2020 Covid-19

Covid was an mild flu for me and a cakewalk compared to 2011/2012 flu, Malaria and West Nile.
    Damn, you picked a bad time to travel to China!

Hope you beat it and recover soon. Good Luck to you.

[Staff edit. M]

Hey Sam, I see your thread got moved to ''Granny's''. Update us when you are up to posting again. Good for you, letting your contacts know, I suspect most others would not have extended themselves in that way. Best of luck!

Thanks all (ones who cares). I think I am turning corner but not out of it. I don’t know what kind damage this shit has done. Only problem with manageable level breathing problem now. Had a very interesting conversation with a spa owner today. A little bitch. Everyone be safe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3