URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P214971
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Downtown Hotel
Activities: DATY, LFK, HJ, BBBJ, K9, MISH, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Light brunette to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and slender, nice curves. Wears glasses and looks very sexy. Dressed casually and didn't draw attention, slipped into sexy lingerie for session. Great appearance.
The Rest of the Story: Setup with Aspen was easy using P411. She had good TCB and communicated well.
Arrived on time, and I was pleasantly surprised how easy going and relaxed she made the session.
Id left the donation in a very visible place but she didn't mention it, or look at it, until after the session which was nice. Absolutely no clock watching or phone using.

Aspen was fun and engaged. Slow and very sensual. DATY she became very wet and remained so through out the session (HR)

BBBJ was nice. She gave with enthusiasm. No CIM however. Had a very sensual way of getting the cover on during BBBJ for the rest of the activities.

I had a great time and will see her again when I come back into Omaha.

Im not native to Omaha and saw a few reviews of something about an ex? Absolutely no drama and seemed very independent. Just a nice woman all round. Good looking, fun time, great rate.
Recommendation: Yes