Thread: i've seen you before

Verified Hobbyist BCD 210niceguy's Avatar

i've seen you before

hey guys. ive seen a few providers now . and i keep getting the ....ive seen you before . you look familar?
    have any of yall had this happen to you . this happens just about every time now .

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well....have they?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Nope. It hasn't happen to you?

I never get that either....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Only if they've seen me at a Social.
    Be wary if it is from Social Media. You will need to change how you Hobby if so.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Yes, my thoughts as well. Social media is young but it learns fast and is becoming quite pain in our ability to remain anonymous.

Another question I have is... Are you showing up looking like your avatar? That may explain it.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have knocked on the door expecting someone new and run into someone I had seen before. We both remembered.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by 210niceguy View Post
    Nope. It hasn't happen to you?
    Never...but then again, I may not get around as much as you...especially these days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Haven’t gotten the you look familiar but one time I showed up to a very well known providers incall and when she opened the door we were both a little surprised because we knew each other in the real world.

I'm convinced that I have a doppelganger out there.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I get it ALOT. Oh well
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Txdeerhuntin1 View Post
    Haven’t gotten the you look familiar but one time I showed up to a very well known providers incall and when she opened the door we were both a little surprised because we knew each other in the real world.
    I have to know if you continued with the session. This story needs more

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Txdeerhuntin1 View Post
    Image filters and editing make me worry about this sometimes. Years ago I had a real freaky scenario where someone ended up being the wife of a co-worker. I think it was as long as months before that reality came to light and I am still surprised.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    If you haven't seen them before, ask them why they're dreaming/fantasizing about you.

That's what I do. Heh!

:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She didn’t show her face in her ads and to be fair we weren’t like bff’s hanging out or anything we just both happened to be involved in a like community event with many other people (don’t want to divulge too much) in a particular area of town. As for what happened well— she invited me in so we weren’t standing at the door of her incall with her in a sexy outfit at 2 in the afternoon lol... we drank a glass of wine and talked about it. We both ultimately had the same to lose and there was mutual trust and she was definitely not bsc so we moved forward and ended up seeing each other for a couple years, even after we both had moved on from the place we knew each other. Ultimately she retired from the hobby and moved on all together.... all good.

Most people here would certainly say shoulda got the hell out and I’d agree but I went with my gut and knew it was going to be cool, we knew what it was and we weren’t dating or anything lol just having fun no strings! Both adults about it