Thread: New guy wanting to say hello

Verified Hobbyist BCD DamienJordan99's Avatar

New guy wanting to say hello

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe. I'm fairly new to the hobbyverse, I've always been fascinated and intrigued by it, but never went through with it (I was in a long term relationship and didn't think it right to cheat). But now I'm single and realize, life is too short, so now I'm ready to "spread my wings and fly" so to say and meet the friendly sexy, gorgeous, absolutely beautiful ladies that I've seen here. I hope to meet a newbie friendly companion soon and I understand that they need to screen me for both our protection. I look forward to having some good, clean (well not too clean ;) if you know what I mean) fun. As a newbie, it's there any friendly advice y'all can share? Thanks in advance

Welcome! Go to the Daily Companion Ads section and do a search for “newbie friendly.” Send a PM to those of interest. Always make initial contact via PM, not text. Work with those who respond on their screening. Some may have screening criteria that you’re not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on. We’re all here to have fun, but safety and security will always be top priority.

Once you start making appointments, there are 4 things to do that will help you build your rep and cred:

(1) Show up. If you can’t make the appointment, give cancellation notice as soon as possible.
    (2) Make her laugh.
    (3) Make her cum (if you can. Not a deal-killer if you don’t.)
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DamienJordan99's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice good sir, I'll definitely want to build a good reputation and will treat these ladies like the queens that they are. As far as you also mentioned:
    1. I'll show up for sure if an appointment is made unless something major comes up and I'll let her know and not leave her hanging. (I can't wait for that 1st appointment, I'm nervous but in a good way)
    2. That should be no problem, people tell me I'm funny all the time, either that or I'm funny looking, not to sure but the important thing is that they do use the word funny.
    3. I'll do my best and I'm receptive to what she wants that can help her get there so we both can have a great time.
    4. Oh for sure I'll never be a jerk to these fine women, I always treat everyone with respect, I was brought up that you have to show respect of your expect respect.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.