Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Super excited with my progress - 105 lbs weight loss

BANNED! SPAMMER!

-

Sorry I want any help to you

I sure hope everything works out for you and this horse, it sounds like you are really attached and hoping to work it out.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That’s an incredible accomplishment! Congratulations!

Stay patient and stay the course. You’ll get there in no time… very happy for you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wingnut88's Avatar
    Looking good! I ended up losing 30 lbs by removing Bread, and all things Breaded Including Pasta :( , Corn, and all corn related items, Potatoes, and Rice. Nothing that makes Glucose since Glucose = Sugar. I'm holding at 168 and having a hard time dropping more. But when i get my bike back i'll be riding more and hopefully drop more before the muscle builds back up. My face is a lot thinner as well. Keep going, I know it's hard to do. :)
    Sumtymes I try ta Thinq, but nuttin hapens - DDuck

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Hi boo yes I do and unfortunately I ended up in the hospital due to my kidney ms and Bk on the road to recovery. I was definitely disappointed I had to cancel weekend shenanigans but I was going to wear this with blk pasties leather pants and blk platform boots with matching eye mask. Unfortunately this came up. I’ll be back ASAP then Bk out for surgery soon after but eager to visit right before I get d*ck starved mmm!
    Rather than black pasties, a friend and I used silver dollars at a local bar one time.

It created quite a conversation, as I am sure your costume would do as well.

An excellent job on the weight loss and a very strong wish for your recovery.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5