Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Super excited with my progress - 105 lbs weight loss

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Sonya and Lexxxi I am sooo glad to have both of you in the community. Upbeat, super supportive, true angels in my opinion.

Thank you ladies.

Dogg

Thanks babe and you have always been a true gentleman and amazing!!
    Hopefully we can finally link our schedules up soon !

Well sugar you have a fantastic Sunday and week !

Xo
    Lex❤️

Universal I am doing high protein, low carb, no sugar, no sodas no caffeine
    I work out 1-2xs a day, light weights , kickboxing class 1-2xs a week
    Try to get lots of protein and see a nutritionist who helped me learn how to eat appropriately and healthy.
    I still have a long way to go but I’m definitely not where I used to be. I am doing this bc I have lupus, fibromyalgia and Psoriatic arthritis. On top of that my spine is pretty messed up and I get epidural cortisone injections and it got to a point where my dr said let’s do surgery and bring that I put on weight from all the steroids I refused to get surgery until I lost some weight that way i can put off surgery as far out as I can. So so far with a 55lb weight loss my back is feeling better and my flares are not as frequent. I’m on infusions as well and I really am trying to feel better overall for a better quality of life. I refuse now to be defined as the pretty girl for my size. I’m finally trying to match my putter appearance to my inside.. I have a big heart and there’s no malice in my heart for anyone and I do things for the good and nvr to be praised. In general I’m never gonna be that girl that just does something for attention or to be recognized. My hearts pure but when ur a diff size I think ppl in general overlook and that’s just the harsh reality.

So my diet is not always on point but I’ve made lots of healthier choices and decisions to help my life!
    If u ever need a work out buddy I’m all in or if u wanna play golf sometime lmk!

Have a great week y’all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Amazing ^^^^
    I started having hormone migraines in 2017 & the weight gain started for me.
    Staying indoors for days without much exercise or (light) would make most gain weight.
    Thanks for sharing your story, it takes courage to be a plus size woman in a harsh, critical world.

Oh man, I’m sorry..how are you doing now? Have u tried botox for the migraines?

I’ve learned to embrace my body good and bad. Now I have been where I nvr wish to be at again (weight) and know the importance on making healthier habits. Food and alcohol were more of comfort and numbing aid for being depressed bc of the constant flares. Now I’m realized how important it is to keep my body in motion and be aware and not indulge. It’s easy to get off course but I just hit a reset button and tomorrow is a new day.

Yes unfortunately In the world we live in it can be very harsh and hurtful. but no doubt pain=growth

❤️

All pics are from transformation from different stages of my journey. My side view with black pjs are from last night at 61.4lbs loss and the red top is from last Saturday ❤️

This journey has not been easy but worth it!!
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 12-25-2020 at 05:11 PM.

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wingnut88's Avatar
    I'm trying the same thing. Mostly trying to stay off sugars. It's really hard to cause sugars are in almost everything i like. But switching to Meat and Greens is not too bad. Miss the Pasta and breakfast Tacos bad. (corn tortillas). lost 15lb. since started.
    Sumtymes I try ta Thinq, but nuttin hapens - DDuck

Good for you love, it’s hard to do no sugar.. I do as much sugar free items and I drink lots of water. Lol I feel bad for my friends who see* me lol I’m always offering water or sugar free beverages. But yeah everything now days has sugar but I do my best and to get enough water in I set timers on my phone to remind myself. I happy for you though bc that’s just awesome hunny!

Keep up the hard work and the results are worth it ❤️

Xo
    Lex

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    the red bra pic?...gave me a woody!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMikey05 View Post
    the red bra pic?...gave me a woody!
    I’m glad u enjoy the view

❤️

Great Job!
    It is a lifestyle change - besides working out, I had to learn to eat small portions and STOP eating when I was full.
    Stop the constant grazing at night time.
    I lost 40 lbs and feel so much better.
    hint - at night time when I get hungry (which is constant), I found that a small, small bowl of raisins and almonds make the hunger pains go away.
    Good Luck and keep it up!

Ohh how I relate

I had to re-teach myself how to eat. I saw this YouTube video and a physician was speaking on how to properly eat. Small amount put fork down chew 25-30 times give urself 30 seconds after see how you feel and repeat. Sometimes it takes longer for us to process that we are full. He said pay attention to ur body it does tell you. It could be a yawn, hiccup, a belch, & Stretching but that’s our body telling us to stop. It was very interesting & I never realized I wouldn’t chew as much as I should be.

Late night snacks I do sf jello, cucumber, protein mix nuts, raisins and cheese but never eat it all. I also bought a food scale to keep myself on track

I’m happy for you, that’s so awesome -40lbs is a lot, ...Keep it up hunny!

❤️

You look amazing, Love! (Personal eyeballs-on, guys, in the last 3 weeks.) I’m so happy for you!

Awe thanks babe ❤️

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD drgnfire7's Avatar
    You’re looking fantastic young lady! You are an inspiration. ��
    <div align='center'>It&#39;s about the moment.</div>

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow Lex you look hot baby. Keep going sexy you look beautiful your my atf.

You are KILLING it Lexxxi

You are looking great!Keep up the hard work you should be very proud!I’m impressed.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast