Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
Sonya and Lexxxi I am sooo glad to have both of you in the community. Upbeat, super supportive, true angels in my opinion.

Thank you ladies.

Dogg

Thanks babe and you have always been a true gentleman and amazing!!
Hopefully we can finally link our schedules up soon !

Well sugar you have a fantastic Sunday and week !

Xo
Lex❤️

Universal I am doing high protein, low carb, no sugar, no sodas no caffeine
I work out 1-2xs a day, light weights , kickboxing class 1-2xs a week
Try to get lots of protein and see a nutritionist who helped me learn how to eat appropriately and healthy.
I still have a long way to go but I’m definitely not where I used to be. I am doing this bc I have lupus, fibromyalgia and Psoriatic arthritis. On top of that my spine is pretty messed up and I get epidural cortisone injections and it got to a point where my dr said let’s do surgery and bring that I put on weight from all the steroids I refused to get surgery until I lost some weight that way i can put off surgery as far out as I can. So so far with a 55lb weight loss my back is feeling better and my flares are not as frequent. I’m on infusions as well and I really am trying to feel better overall for a better quality of life. I refuse now to be defined as the pretty girl for my size. I’m finally trying to match my putter appearance to my inside.. I have a big heart and there’s no malice in my heart for anyone and I do things for the good and nvr to be praised. In general I’m never gonna be that girl that just does something for attention or to be recognized. My hearts pure but when ur a diff size I think ppl in general overlook and that’s just the harsh reality.

So my diet is not always on point but I’ve made lots of healthier choices and decisions to help my life!
If u ever need a work out buddy I’m all in or if u wanna play golf sometime lmk!

Have a great week y’all ❤️❤️❤️❤️