Thread: April Showers: Got Took In Jackson

April Showers: Got Took In Jackson

Companion's Handle: April Showers
    Date of Visit: 11-6-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 601-434-0357
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...r/066044971627
    City, State: Jackson, Mississippi
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ for just a few minutes
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 80 bucks
    Approximate age of Companion: 30 ish
    Hair Color and Length: Black braided down past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Yes, room smelled of smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Avg height, maybe 130 lbs. Saggy "C"s but a pleasant attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Although this lady was nice to me personally, she and whoever it was that knocked on the door during our session, may or may not be working together to scare off her clients. She said it must have been someone looking for a differant lady or differant room. Either way, it killed the mood and my ability to enjoy ANY more our our session together. So the way I see it, I might have well have been robbed of my 80 dollars. I DON'T recommend her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

You know I have your back but

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

You could be 100% right, Basscat. But the way I see it, she could have said, "Here's 3/4's of your money back, since I was only in there for 1/4 of the time" OR even 1/2. I didn't loose a lot, thankfully. But she made NO effort to give me a REPEAT for free or half price or anything. She told me she was from Illinois and that she was in the hotel alone. If she was from a far away place, and in the city alone, why would a guy come to her door saying that, UNLESS he was at the wrong door. It was just a fishy situation to me. I should have waited around in the parking lot to see if a guy went to her room, but I didn't. Looking back, I should have. If someone else wants to try her out and report back with a gooder outcome, I would be pleased to know about it. But as far as I'm concerned, I won't be seeing her anymore. I'm just glad I didn't agree to see her for MORE than I did and have that happen as well. Lesson learned for me with that provider.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    The girl does have a 601 area code phone number. Sounds like she's been local for a while. Maybe she is from up north somewhere, but that seems questionable.

Sorry for your experience. Something similar happened to me years ago during a session north of County Line, too. The guy pounding on the door was insistent, cursing, seemed to be a husband or boyfriend.

The provider was fairly well-known. She was on top in cowgirl, getting off on it all. The more he yelled and cursed, the harder she rode. But I understandably lost interest, both with the little head and big head. I stayed in the hotel lobby about an hour before returning to my car. We do not need this kind of drama.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Too bad

Damn Guitar, sorry that happened to you. Thanks for sharing the info. Goodness knows most of these gals have lots of baggage. Glad the situation didn't escalate worse than it was.

I have read about this before and it just doesnt seem to fit the M/O

We have all read about this scam before and when it happens the guys is going nuts beating on the door threatening the trick and the girl is actively trying to get the guy out the room. According to you that wasn't the case here. I am not saying they were not together all I am saying is it didnt sound like they were in partnership trying to beat you out your money by dude showing up while you were there. Regardless thats what happened and that is shitty. You did the right thing by recounting your expecence here and over on eccie. The rest of us need to know what transpired before anyone else goes in.

I am merely saying that this instance did not sound like it was a scam at least from your description. In the past where I have read about this happening the guy never even got his dick wet before the bf/pimp was at the door and the girl was up out the bed letting him in so the trick would flee. I think you just got caught up in ****** drama by accident and the girl was keeping your money regardless if you finished or not.

No matter if it was a set up or not it sucks and I hate it for you.