Thread: How do I get verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

How do I get verified

Maybe I didn’t read something right!
    Help

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

You need to have 2 Verified Companions that you have seen to each send a PM to the Admins vouching for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    What Cover Me said, an admin like CK1942, Mokoa, Fancyinheels, etc. Get two girls to PM them that you're not a pervert or worse. lol Good luck! Remember there is a sucker born every minute and two to take him. Like Mokoa said follow the instructions exactly. Don't worry you're not missing much Bro. Sameo sameo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck I’ve done all of the above and haven’t got a response and I’m a long time member going back to eccie days

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    What Cover Me said, an admin like CK1942, Mokoa, Fancyinheels, etc. Get two girls to PM them...
    Fancy is retired. It’s also my understanding that only CK flips the verification switch.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD odpterror4's Avatar
    Yup same here. Had girls PM and nothing. I just gave up and try to do my research with my verified Eccie handle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same here too... I still eccie for my information

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Relocated from Welcome Wagon (which is to be used for introductions, please).

Note that one of the three gents above seeking ROS; since my PMs are all effed up, my basic search method is to plumb my email notice (of PMs incoming) searching for messages denoting the member's handle.

All too easily I discover copies of pm's sent to me by all parties.

But success came in only one of the four instances, with ONE pm from ONE lady endorsing ONE gent.

"For verification, how long does it take after two providers pm you? Hopefully theY pm’ed you, they stated they have."

^^^ above, typically, is the question I get from a hobbyist: please note that in this (and 90% of all inquiries) zero reference to an endorser's handle!

So now, what I must do is send more PMs to three gents, asking who they believe sent me endorsements. And then with those PMs adding to my giant pile, I await more PMs and then I will dispatch a couple or three PMs to ladies and await more incoming PMs adding to my huge string.

But, I am able to directly search my pile for PMs from a given handle.

Showing Messages 1 to 50 of 33,709 (many of which have been read and actioned and not yet moved to my deleted pile, since most of my messages are not in chronological order due to the pile up).

Ustabe, before the pileup, I could regularly download a searchable pile of incomings which is also how I could save those off line. But now my download function times out.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!