Thread: Miss39402 pics and info

Miss39402 pics and info

On another hobby board there was a question about a girl that if answered would get me banned there. So this post is to answer those questions along with some pics of the girl in question Miss39402

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Keep in mind some of these pics are at least 10 years old. She is legit the pics are real at least they look like she did the last time I saw her. She was very nice the few times I visited her back when she first popped up. I enjoyed my time with her and considering her rates are reasonable I dont see you going wrong with her. There really isnt much to choose from especially with sane rates in the area she serves.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Miss39402 is a great provider. One of the scarce few that service this area. Sadly I have not seen a post from her on the sites in a while.

She hasn't posted here in a good while but I regularly see ads on stg from her so she is active again as of the last few months at least. I wish she would start posting here again. It would be nice for the guys from up that way to have another option. There really isnt much to choose from up there that I know of.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I live up in the area and it is dry...bare bones dry. Will have to look on stg more often for when she post.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    I live up in the area and it is dry...bare bones dry. Will have to look on stg more often for when she post.
    No doubt the area north of the coast until you hit Jackson is a desolate wasteland when it comes to ****** poon.

Whatever happened to the juggalo girl with all the ink and the big fat tits? Her rates were ridiculous but something tells me she could have been had for a reasonable rate if a dawg knew how to talk to her. I haven't seen an add in a long time. I need to go look and see if she has any new videos on her channel.