Thread: Hot, Sexy & Very Open-Minded Sweetheart - Brooke Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hot, Sexy & Very Open-Minded Sweetheart - Brooke Kennedy

Companion Handle: Brooke Kennedy (new / no previous reviews found)

Date of Visit: Oct 31, 2020

Preferred Method of Contact: email

Phone Number: 980-326-9015

Email: brookekennedy@protonmail.com

Web Site: https://preferred411.com/P332704

City, State: Atlanta, Ga.

Type of Visit: Incall

Was Appointment on Time: Yes

Activities: Big sexy hugs, ass grabbing, private to private grinding, sweet kisses, open gifts, breast worship (tons), DATY-x2, FIV, FIA, TUHA, BBBJ-X3, BLS, Stripper Slide, Reverse Stripper slide (OMG hot), mish, CG, RCG, standing k9, prone bone, surf boarding, MSOG, kisses to bring me back to life, cuddling, hugs, great convo, promise from her she would return so we could continue our hot naughty fun. Very openminded lady who loves to please. Total sweetheart!

Length of visit: 60 Minutes

Donation: $300 + tip

Approximate Age: Upper 20's

Hair color and length: Pretty long brunette down back

Smoking status: No

Ethnic/ Racial: Mixed Exotic

Companion Description: Beautiful exotic curvy chocolate sweetheart with a body built for sin and a sexy attitude and sweet heart personality that will melt you. All natural DD's that are oh so soft and beg for attention and a juicy big booty that you can love on for days. Total sweetheart that is Very Open minded!

Meet or Exceed Expectations: Way Exceeded

Recommend: OMG, Hell F.... YES!

Public Comments:
    I came across Brooke a year or so ago when I was traveling near Charlotte, but couldn’t make something happen given work demands. Kept an eye on her ever since and one day, out of the blue, I notice she was planning a trip to Atlanta when I just happen to be in town. I was so excited to finally meet this awesome sweetheart, finally. Reached out via pm from another site, but didn’t hear back right away. Sent her another message presuming her trip had been cancelled, but she quickly replied to let me know she was right in the middle of moving, but she definitely coming to Atlanta and would love to see me. She had already verified me info so we were ready to roll. Still remember that sweet playful message she sent me. I love flirty banter and once you are verified, she gets much more flirty. I love it. I call it verbal foreplay and hers was awesome. She had me all hot and bothered days before our date. Not kidding.
    We touched base day prior and she provided location for her upper end nice downtown Atlanta hotel. Reasonable parking options nearby, so all good. Had trouble sleeping thinking about this sexy hot box of chocolates I was getting ready to unwrap and devour the next morning. :)

Day of, got a playful message letting me know she couldn’t wait to see me. Had not even departed and I am already worked up. Time finally came and off I went, arrived with just enough time to park and head to the hotel lobby. Given high-end hotel, elevators required room key. She came down and I meet at lobby elevator entrance. Door opened and I entered her elevator. Brooke was smiling ear to ear. Beautiful face, sexy hot curves everywhere and all-natural breasts calling my name, loudly. lol She was wearing very sexy workout attire that showed off her lovely all-natural physique. Had it not been for glass elevator exterior, I would have been all over her right then and there. Big smile followed by thank you for coming baby I’m so happy to finally meet you and we are going to have a blast. OMG, does it get any better. No doubts now about my choice for sure. I was in for one hell of a treat indeed. We have not even embraced or made it to the room and I am already at full mast. Damn, all I could think was OMG, this is going to be incredible. And I was right. Got to the room, and quickly took care of formalities and we proceeded to get our hot private party started. Wow

PS, Brooke let me know she had a photo shoot while in town and is working on getting her new site up soon with all those Hot as F…. pics. Stay tuned gentleman.

Do I recommend? Hell F…. YES! Will I repeat? As often as possible!
    Non-VIP’s run to see her in confidence. VIP’s, read on to enjoy the hot juicy details!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 11-06-2020 at 10:15 PM. Reason: relocated

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just saw her today, this review is nothing like what I experienced.

Limited menu, wanted an extra $100 for BBBJ, flabby body with mommy damage, droopy breasts and flat ass