Thread: Any one seen kitty4u

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greyghost's Avatar
    No but why can’t they smile in their photos? It looks like she is pissed off before anything starts.
    Greyghost

Quote Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
    No but why can’t they smile in their photos? It looks like she is pissed off before anything starts.

Usually when you see a girl not smiling in her pics or doing everything she can to hide her smile like the ole open mouth lip wrap half smile (that is like a smile but with the lips purposely wrapped around where the teeth should be) its because a girl has a bad grill. A lot of these women only find themselves providing because of extracurricular activities they pick up in life. A lot of these extracurricular activities are really hard on a girls teeth. Hence a great many providers dont smile in their pictures. There are some I see on the coast I cant even make myself look at their mouths when I talk to them because they have such bad teeth.

I know a dentist on the coast who is into the hobby and I often give him shit about how he can go use a girl for what equates to change to him see that the girls life would be greatly improved with just a little effort on his part and yet he has never giving a girl free dental work. His excuse is he would never let a girl know what he does in the first place so no chance of him every saying I can fix that for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have seen her on stg in the past, she's back on there now. �� she's pretty hot and I am a fool for stockings. But yeah at least she's not sticking her middle finger up. I never got that.

Quote Originally Posted by golden_eel View Post
    I have seen her on stg in the past, she's back on there now. �� she's pretty hot and I am a fool for stockings. But yeah at least she's not sticking her middle finger up. I never got that.
    Exactly, sooo juvenile !
    Last edited by Universal; 11-08-2020 at 11:41 PM.