Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any more updates on her? Hope she’s continuing to do good.

Your are a very beautiful woman, inside and out. Keep up the Gypsy spirit. You have kicked some major ass.

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    I was finally discharged yesterday. I'm so happy to be home! But I still have a long way to go and I really don't know when I'll be able to work again. My abdomen is still open. They want me to heal from the inside out so I'm still in a tremendous amount of pain. Home health will come to me to daily to dress and pack my wound for the next 6-8 weeks depending on how long it takes me to heal closed. And a follow up appointment with a skin graft surgeon in 2 weeks because I may not have enough after 5 surgeries to heal closed on my own. But I'm so grateful to be home after 33 days in the hospital and blessed to be alive.
    In the meantime, I have no income at all coming in and I don't know when I will be physically able to work again. I don't have enough money to fill all my prescriptions or get the shower chair etc I need. I have two kids that depend on me and soon we will need food. I will start calling places Monday but I can't physically wait in line for hours without being in extreme pain. Basic toiletries, laundry soap, gas, phone bill, pet food, groceries, help getting my other three prescriptions I couldn't afford. I've never been in any situation like this and I don't know how I will provide. Any help at all is sincerely appreciated at this time. Thank you for all the best wishes during my recovery.

XoxoxoScreenshot_20201206-045838.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see you at home!!!...take care of yourself and focus on the things that truly matter.
    My apologies but I don’t see providers who don’t see AA!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Threeholeking View Post
    Glad to see you at home!!!...take care of yourself and focus on the things that truly matter.
    Uhmm...it sounds like she is: food, rent, healing, bills, and kids. She’s asking for your help, pal.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Uhmm...it sounds like she is: food, rent, healing, bills, and kids. She’s asking for your help, pal.
    Luckily I used the rest of my savings to pay my rent and utilities, and my car payment and insurance until February. So thank goodness I don't have to worry about any big lump sum. It just didn't leave me with money for the smaller things. Food, my prescriptions, and my shower chair and equipment is what I most need. I have faith that surely I'll be physically well enough by February that I can resume work. Fingers crossed.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    I have a shower chair from when I broke my foot and crutches (not too sure you'll need the crutches) but they're both yours if you want them! All in great condition barely used xoxo

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
    I have a shower chair from when I broke my foot and crutches (not too sure you'll need the crutches) but they're both yours if you want them! All in great condition barely used xoxo
    I could really use the shower chair! Thank you! I'll dm you.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Okay, it's yours love!

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    You are very blessed 😮 The recovery is horrible but it's better than the excruciatingly painful death option. I suggest getting colloidal silver. Drink a quarter cup daily but more importantly apply to the scar. It will help fight infection and promote healing, and is sold at nutritional and health food stores. Be sure to read labels, there should be 2 ingredients silver and distilled water. Any more than that should be researched thoroughly then just put it back. Thanks for sharing this reminder to learn and know your body so you can treat the issue promptly. Stay fierce Queen. You got this, recover slowly and completely. Many blessings to you 🙏👑💪
    ❣️

UPDATE:

I was admitted back into the hospital last night after being home for less than a week. My intestines are leaking into my abdomen and caused infection. I'm waiting to drink some dye and have a CT scan so they can find where it is leaking and how to fix it.
    I'm trying to stay strong and have faith that everything will be okay but I'm losing hope and trying not to let depression overtake me. But I know it's a wrap for me and my kids. This has just gone on for too long and I still have an open abdomen that will take weeks/months to recover from. There is no way I can make it financially any longer with no income and unemployment ending December 26th. We will most definitely be homeless. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. I've reached out to every available resource in Travis County but they only offer "thoughts and prayers". A food bank is great but not if you have nowhere to put it.
    So I guess this is my goodbye. After January, my family won't have a place to live and will have to find somewhere to go. I will miss Austin. It was my home and where I raised my children. But it's not my home anymore and I have to get used to that. Tbh, Austin changed and hasn't been my home anymore in years. I was priced out a long time ago. Working full time, and hobbying just to barely make ends meet is no kind of life anyway. Being exhausted and never getting to spend time with your kids just to make rent and afford food is not living. I have no idea what I'm going to do or where I'm going to go but I'll figure it out.
    So thanks Austin for everything. And nothing. I will always have the memories of what it used to be. And to my friends, hopefully we'll cross paths again one day.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Roksana Im just niw seeing this am I am heart broken for you...You have always been so sweet annd dont deserve this at all.I honestly wish I had someway to help you other then sending love thoughts and healing energy
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

It’s true for so many of us: Priced out or stressed out by the vibe in town. This sounds shitty, but by not having another option, you’ve been given a great gift: the freedom to move on without doubt; by having this terrible injury, you have the freedom from feeling as though you’ve failed. Short of wishing I had a catastrophe, I wish I was free of the shame of not thriving here.

Best wishes.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Hey everyone Roksana is still in the hospital and is still having a very scary and rough time. I was asked by her to share her GoFundMe link. If you would like to help a lovely lady and her family this Holiday season I know she would appreciate it. She has been an amazing provider and has been super helpful to both the women and men here. Even if it is a few dollars anything will help her and her family. Happy Holidays everyone!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/single-mo...23053475f14030

It is Boxing Day—a day for giving to service workers and those who make themselves available to you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast