Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

Verified Companion Companion Lauren_xxx's Avatar
    I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you are going through, will send prayers and a donation for support 💙

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re going through. I think your story is worth special attention: we all tend to have similar impulses when it comes to getting on with life as one gets older, but I too had a similar situation about 6 years ago when I didn’t listen to the pain and it made things a LOT worse than it could have been. Especially during this time, with coronavirus lurking around, I do hope your recovery goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible, for both you and your family.

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

I have taken a turn for the worse and I'm extremely lucky to be alive 😢😢😢

Please excuse me if I don't make sense at times. I have IV's and drugs everywhere.

I thought I was on the road to recovery after my appendix ruptured and my surgery but that was short-lived. I started leaking from my intestines and the infection took over my entire abdomen and I had to be rushed back into surgery to save my life. My surgeon said it was the worst he's ever seen and I'm lucky to be alive.

I will be another 10 days at minimum, but most likely until Thanksgiving. Then 6-8 weeks recovery after that with wound care. I will be financially devestated before then. Please pray for my children and I. Please pray we still have a home after this. I'm grateful to be alive but I'm still terrified of what's coming.

And please have patience. I'm trying to respond to reference but I'm in so much pain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    This is heartbreaking. Roksana I am so sorry this is happening to you. My prayers are with you.

Check your CashApp.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 11-13-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.

I have done the wound VAC thing a number of times over the last couple of decades. Not fun. I can personally attest that it is a process that does work but it requires of lot of time and patience. All the best to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

"I called Tommie and she rushed me to the ER." - A true friend indeed and beautiful person inside and out. Prayers to you..

Has anyone talked to her or a family member? It’s been 6 days since we have heard from Roksana? Just wondering how she is doing.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I sure hope she is getting better. poor thing. please check in if you can Roksana. We care about you.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Baby girl... I’m speechless. You look like your in so much pain. My deepest most sincere prayers will be with you. Stay strong. We all know how strong of a woman you are. Please if you can let us know your ok. A lot of us are extremely worried about you right now
    Beth
    350 hour
    250 half hour
    Longer Engagements Please inquire
    I’m sorry gents.. not newbie friendly.. must be 30 plus to visit with me
    email: sweetbabybeth@gmail.com
    can text anytime at 512 634 6800 if we have connected before.

I only advertise on oh2, p411, and have reviews on Eccie
    Please pm me with your references before contacting me if we have not connected before

Your... SweetBabyBeth.

Ladies and Gents. I just heard from her. She is improving, but it sounds like a minimum of 2 more weeks in the hospital. I will let her choose to post more if she wishes. The good news is she seems to be out of the woods.

― Lily Amis

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    oh thank goodness!!! I was just worrying about her today. thank you so much for sharing this info.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    So much has happened since the last time I posted. This has honestly been the most frightening thing I have ever experienced in my life. Just a few days ago, I sincerely believed my outcome was going to be my ashes being dropped off to my kids.
    We thought I was showing improvement after the second surgery but that infection did not want to let go. I had 3 more surgeries after that. They left the incision open because the vacuum wound care was just too painful for me to handle. I'm now on daily wound care.
    I couldn't even form a single coherent thought. My mind was under such a fog from all the meds. I've basically lost any iota of strength I had before this. I swear I was completely potty-trained before this happened and now I feel like I've lost every shred of dignity I once possessed. I hope I can get my strength back as quickly as I lost it.
    I've now had a total of 5 surgeries and have finally shown some real improvement the last 3 days. But it will definitely be a long hard road home. I'm still rocking a stomach tube, a total nutritional feeding tube, a Dilaudid pain pump, and Pantoprozole and Zosyn through the IV but I am truly grateful to be alive and in one piece. I never imagined anything like this would ever happen to me.
    I won't be getting a plate at Thanksgiving or tasting any food for that matter for quite a while but if I can get home and just be with my kids and hold them again by Dec 7th, I would be so happy. COVID and not being able to see them has made this even more emotional and difficult.
    But I'm still here. I'm still fighting. And I'm not going out like this. I'm just going to do my best to stay positive and patient and let everything run it's course. It's all I really can do.
    Of course I'm still worried about having a home and food when I do finally get out of here but I have faith. I appreciate all the prayers and support you have given me. Xoxo

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Oh Roksana! Glad you’re okay!!! We were worried. So sorry you’re having to go through this hell. I’m glad you’re okay, and I have faith everything will work out for you. So glad you’re at least on the road to recovery as traumatic as it is. Hugs and if you need anything that’s not being fulfilled for some reason, feel free to message.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is such a devastating and sad story. So many people in this country are living paycheck to paycheck and a serious medical issue like this would ruin them financially.
    It sounds like you have been fighting hard for your sake and for your kids sake. I commend you for being a fighter.
    One bright note. When you are able to walk again it's very likely your strength will come back quickly.,
    Good Luck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast