Thread: Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

I apologize for going MIA. So I've had signs for at least 10 days and completely dismissed them. I really wish I could go back but the damage is done now.
    My first sign was side pain during an appointment when I was on top. It wasn't excruciating, felt more achy and sore than anything. I thought I must have slept wrong or moved funny. I joked it off and was like quarantine has me out of shape and I'm going to need to be on top during all my appointments to work it off. Lol. No big deal.
    This goes on for a few days and I just brush it off because I don't have consistent symptoms. The achy sore feeling comes and goes and has never been over about a 3 on my pain scale. No fever, no vomiting, nothing. But I stop taking calls nonetheless as a precaution.
    I did start noticing that I was tired more than usual and felt all day like I needed a nap. And then the next morning I woke up in a pool of sweat, even the mattress is soaked, and my side hurts again and is tender to the touch. I soak in a cool bath, take some tylenol, and I feel better. I'm a little concerned at this point but I have shit to do. I'm the only financial support for my family. I have to go to work in the morning, kids in school, dinner to be cooked, laundry to be washed, house to be cleaned, bills to be paid. I can't get sick. And at this time, I don't feel like it's something really serious but I go ahead and schedule an appointment for Nov 13. I kind of have an idea it might be my appendix but aren't sure because it's on both sides.
    Then next day I feel well. Like nothing was wrong. Like nothing had happened. So much better, like it was a dream. Okay.....?? Score 1 for me and my amazing immune system. I feel good about this. Oh....how wrong was I!!!!!
    Within 48 hours I'm in excruciating, debilitating pain, 103 degree fever, and can barely walk. I called Tommie and she rushed me to the ER. My appendix ruptured. The infection spread and turned into peritonitis.
    I will be in the hospital for at least a week. They had to install a drain and I'm on IV antibiotics before they can perform the surgery. Unfortunately because it ruptured and the infection spread, I can't get the laproscopy which is an easier recovery. I will have to be filleted from my rib cage to my pubic bone. I can hardly wait. I imagine the scar will be just lovely. FML. And approximately 6-8 weeks recovery after that.
    So I'm pretty damn scared for the next couple months. I don't have enough savings after the pandemic to make sure we'll be okay while I recover. I truly appreciate any help given.
    In the meantime, take care of yourself. Listen to your body. Your job will go on like you never existed. The bills will follow you. The laundry and dishes will still be there. If I would have gone at the onset of my pain, I could have had laproscopy and saved myself a ton of pain and hardship. But I'm hard- headed and this is what I got for it. But on the bright side, at least it didn't develop into sepsis.

Please stay well and take care of yourself!!!!!!! Xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    :( That is really scary! I hope you have a successful road to recovery. Glad you are ok

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    So sorry this happened! Man, that sounds rough. Wishing you a quick recovery and that all goes smoothly.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    OMG Roksana! I had mine taken out 5 years ago, very similar scenario. They got mine right before it ruptured. I got lucky. I am sending some support to you. Please get well.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm so sorry Roksana! That same thing happened to my dad and the infection was so bad gangrene had set in. Had I not been there to force him to go to the hospital he would never had known his appendix burst and that he was on deaths door step. Rest, rest and rest. I'm thinking of you and if you need any help reach out.

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate the well wishes and support. This really scared me and stressed me out. It was definitely a wake up for me.

Verified Companion Companion Lauren_xxx's Avatar
    I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you are going through, will send prayers and a donation for support 💙

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re going through. I think your story is worth special attention: we all tend to have similar impulses when it comes to getting on with life as one gets older, but I too had a similar situation about 6 years ago when I didn’t listen to the pain and it made things a LOT worse than it could have been. Especially during this time, with coronavirus lurking around, I do hope your recovery goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible, for both you and your family.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any more updates on her? Hope she’s continuing to do good.

I have taken a turn for the worse and I'm extremely lucky to be alive 😢😢😢

Please excuse me if I don't make sense at times. I have IV's and drugs everywhere.

I thought I was on the road to recovery after my appendix ruptured and my surgery but that was short-lived. I started leaking from my intestines and the infection took over my entire abdomen and I had to be rushed back into surgery to save my life. My surgeon said it was the worst he's ever seen and I'm lucky to be alive.

I will be another 10 days at minimum, but most likely until Thanksgiving. Then 6-8 weeks recovery after that with wound care. I will be financially devestated before then. Please pray for my children and I. Please pray we still have a home after this. I'm grateful to be alive but I'm still terrified of what's coming.

And please have patience. I'm trying to respond to reference but I'm in so much pain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    This is heartbreaking. Roksana I am so sorry this is happening to you. My prayers are with you.

Check your CashApp.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 11-13-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.

I have done the wound VAC thing a number of times over the last couple of decades. Not fun. I can personally attest that it is a process that does work but it requires of lot of time and patience. All the best to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

"I called Tommie and she rushed me to the ER." - A true friend indeed and beautiful person inside and out. Prayers to you..