Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Hey everyone Roksana is still in the hospital and is still having a very scary and rough time. I was asked by her to share her GoFundMe link. If you would like to help a lovely lady and her family this Holiday season I know she would appreciate it. She has been an amazing provider and has been super helpful to both the women and men here. Even if it is a few dollars anything will help her and her family. Happy Holidays everyone!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/single-mo...23053475f14030
    I have added that link to her signature line. So, it will be easily found in any of her posts as well as her profile.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Any news on this sweet lady?
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I hope you have a swift recovering, sugar..

I am still concerned about this Austin gem. Does anyone have any updated information? I sure hope she’s OK!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Prayers of strength & faith EL~Tulle

XoXo Lace
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Heyy Everyone!!!!

I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Whelp....it's been 7 months and I still feel like shit. Just kidding.... I'm actually starting to feel more like myself again. I'm back to doing everything myself. For about 15 minutes. Lol
    I'm almost completely pain free now. My wound has healed tremendously. Thanks Chilipepper! You were right about the silver. I'm hard-headed and didn't listen to anything my doctor said but that's what probably saved me from having to go to rehab. I just can't lay in a bed all day. So I'm not on anymore prescriptions, and no more feeding tube. I'm eating real food. I won't require a skin graft after all because my wound is healing well. But I will need another surgery to repair the gastrointestinal fistula before I'm normal again. They say possibly in another 6 months. It sucks. I feel like a prisoner in my own body. But I'm lucky to be alive and I'm grateful.
    I had to leave Austin when I lost my income. My unemployment stopped when I was in the hospital and social security still hasn't responded 7 months later. I moved to Arkansas for the cheap cost of living. I really miss Austin but I had no other choice. I used my stimulus and all the money I had saved for a down payment on a house to survive on. I've applied for jobs but haven't found one that will accomodate my new disability. And if I do find one, I risk my chance of social security. I need the insurance so I can have the surgery to be normal again. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. I don't know what they expect someone to do. It's the most frustrating thing.
    It still seems so surreal. One minute everything is fine and your living your best life and everything is going as it should be, and the next minute your whole world comes crashing down in the blink of an eye. I'm going to continue to be thankful and positive. One foot in front of the other. The hardest part is over and I survived. I appreciate all the love and support I have received.
    I could really use some help with my gas bill, wound care, and just basic household supplies. I used the last of my savings to pay my rent and truck payment until August but I have no money left for anything else. I'm praying social security responds or someone will work with me and give me a job between now and then. If you can help, it is greatly appreciated.

Missing Austin like crazy.... But I will be back......

CashApp: $RomaPselfie.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am happy to hear that youre on the mend, and will be relieved when youre back on your feet .

Take care of yourself.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I'm so glad you're feeling better. I sure hope things continue to improve. big hugs and more healing energy coming from Austin to you.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Get well soon!

I’m so glad that you are OK! When I didn’t hear anything, I started to get worried.

Thank you everyone! I'm finally out of the woods and improving slowly but surely. It has been a very humbling experience to say the least. I never realized how much I took for granted. I really miss my old life but I'm adapting and proud of the progress I've made. I'm not sure where all this will lead me yet but whatever it may be, I'll make it. I'll not only survive, but I'll thrive. Speak it into existence. And I have 2 interviews this coming week and they know about my current condition and are okay with it. Fingers crossed! Wish me luck!

Take care everyone! Stay safe! Miss you! Xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see you're doing better!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpawgfan View Post
    Glad to see you're doing better!
    Thanks love!!

UPDATE: I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I'm happy I got the job.....but it is bittersweet..... I had an impossible decision to make but I had to do what I had to do. Now I will not get social security disability which I desperately needed so I could have my surgery and be normal again. I will not be eligible for Medicaid so I won't be able to have my surgery that way. And it's a pre-existing condition that the insurance from the job won't cover. So my chances of having the surgery to repair the hole in my stomach so I can be normal again are pretty much zero. But I've been waiting over 7 months and no reply from social security and I've run out of time. I have applied for every available resource only to be turned away with "thoughts and prayers". So my choice was either get a job and lose all hope of being normal again, or have my children living under a bridge and me dying of infection. I chose my children over myself. It is what it is.

Although I got the job, I don't start until July 26th which seems like a lifetime away, and then 2 weeks after that before I will see a paycheck. But I'm grateful they are willing to work with me and my condition and I will be able to work from home and it does pay a living wage plus commission. But I will really be struggling to make it until then. I really need help with my wound care supplies (gauze, tape, abdominal pads) and basic household supplies like laundry soap, toilet paper, and shoes for my son. My little red-haired munchkin is on a growth spurt and I can't keep up.

I really appreciate the love and compassion. I don't believe I would have made it this far without the encouragement and support of the people who care about me.

CashApp: $RomaP

The link to my GoFundMe page is in my signature line.

Thank you! Xoxo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4