Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

Like It's The Only One You Got 😢😢😢 I Would Do Anything to Start Over

I apologize for going MIA. So I've had signs for at least 10 days and completely dismissed them. I really wish I could go back but the damage is done now.
    My first sign was side pain during an appointment when I was on top. It wasn't excruciating, felt more achy and sore than anything. I thought I must have slept wrong or moved funny. I joked it off and was like quarantine has me out of shape and I'm going to need to be on top during all my appointments to work it off. Lol. No big deal.
    This goes on for a few days and I just brush it off because I don't have consistent symptoms. The achy sore feeling comes and goes and has never been over about a 3 on my pain scale. No fever, no vomiting, nothing. But I stop taking calls nonetheless as a precaution.
    I did start noticing that I was tired more than usual and felt all day like I needed a nap. And then the next morning I woke up in a pool of sweat, even the mattress is soaked, and my side hurts again and is tender to the touch. I soak in a cool bath, take some tylenol, and I feel better. I'm a little concerned at this point but I have shit to do. I'm the only financial support for my family. I have to go to work in the morning, kids in school, dinner to be cooked, laundry to be washed, house to be cleaned, bills to be paid. I can't get sick. And at this time, I don't feel like it's something really serious but I go ahead and schedule an appointment for Nov 13. I kind of have an idea it might be my appendix but aren't sure because it's on both sides.
    Then next day I feel well. Like nothing was wrong. Like nothing had happened. So much better, like it was a dream. Okay.....?? Score 1 for me and my amazing immune system. I feel good about this. Oh....how wrong was I!!!!!
    Within 48 hours I'm in excruciating, debilitating pain, 103 degree fever, and can barely walk. I called Tommie and she rushed me to the ER. My appendix ruptured. The infection spread and turned into peritonitis.
    I will be in the hospital for at least a week. They had to install a drain and I'm on IV antibiotics before they can perform the surgery. Unfortunately because it ruptured and the infection spread, I can't get the laproscopy which is an easier recovery. I will have to be filleted from my rib cage to my pubic bone. I can hardly wait. I imagine the scar will be just lovely. FML. And approximately 6-8 weeks recovery after that.
    So I'm pretty damn scared for the next couple months. I don't have enough savings after the pandemic to make sure we'll be okay while I recover. I truly appreciate any help given.
    In the meantime, take care of yourself. Listen to your body. Your job will go on like you never existed. The bills will follow you. The laundry and dishes will still be there. If I would have gone at the onset of my pain, I could have had laproscopy and saved myself a ton of pain and hardship. But I'm hard- headed and this is what I got for it. But on the bright side, at least it didn't develop into sepsis.

Please stay well and take care of yourself!!!!!!! Xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    :( That is really scary! I hope you have a successful road to recovery. Glad you are ok

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    So sorry this happened! Man, that sounds rough. Wishing you a quick recovery and that all goes smoothly.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    OMG Roksana! I had mine taken out 5 years ago, very similar scenario. They got mine right before it ruptured. I got lucky. I am sending some support to you. Please get well.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm so sorry Roksana! That same thing happened to my dad and the infection was so bad gangrene had set in. Had I not been there to force him to go to the hospital he would never had known his appendix burst and that he was on deaths door step. Rest, rest and rest. I'm thinking of you and if you need any help reach out.

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate the well wishes and support. This really scared me and stressed me out. It was definitely a wake up for me.

I am sincerely sorry for your troubles.

May your recovery be swift and complete.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

My condition is slowly improving. The IV fluids and antibiotics are kicking in and that has already made me feel so much better. If my progress continues, I should be able to have my surgery Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    This is awful! I’m glad the antibiotics and fluids are helping! You’ll be in my thoughts! Let us know how surgery goes! Feel better fast!
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    so sorry to hear this and hope you get well quickly. That sounds brutal and that you're lucky to have caught it when you did! I'm sending healing energy and much love. Get well soon hun.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

2020-11-08_21.54.26.jpg

This is most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life.
    Probably another week in the hospital and then a 6-8 week recovery at home. They removed my appendix, my colon, part of my small and large intestines, and then put me back together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
    I hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery.
    +1 thinking about and praying for you. keep us informed ( you can update your profile, add to this thread or start a new thread ). i want to hear how you are and don't hesitate to reach out.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Victoria Columbari's Avatar
    Very sorry you are having to deal with this. I can not help out financially but if you need a meal cooked im your gal. Send me a text if you like. Hope it heals quickly

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    Wish you and your family the best and please take care and get better. Pray and will be in thoughts on your way to a full recovery.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast